Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Haha! Sure, thanks! I got you and Ryo cheesecakes too, strawberry and cookies and cream! Its to celebrate your arrival here!" Ray added and propped two more cake boxes on the kitchen table. "I got my paycheck, so I decided I'd splurge a little. I mean... I was being selfish with trying to buy a new computer, so I'm going to see if I can reconcile with my creations with a few things." He said and went to the living room.

"Hey Ray!" Cassy greeted.

"Hey Cass, I know you need sugar and you love sweet things... so I got you lots of fruity gum and lollipops, as well as some jellies from the concession stand at the cinema!" The teenager said as he gave her three bags of candy.

"Yaaaay!" Cassy cheered as she munched on some jelly worms and gummy bears. "Thanks Ray!"

"Anytime Cass! Oh, Giro! I got you something too!" Ray said as he went over to Giro. He dug something out of the plastic bag and produced a couple packs of animal crackers. "...Like how Sorceress Illiria first go you to trust her... I know you love em."

Giro took the boxes and set them on his lap. "This is quite a lot of animal crackers. The irony is killing me. However, I thank you for spending your own money on me." He said, and quite contently tossed some crackers in his muzzle and chewed the crunchy biscuits as he watched.

"Haha, good ol' Giro... I promise I won't do what she does to you." Ray laughed and went to Prowl.

"What? You got me somethin' too?" Prowl raised a brow.

"Yeah, well, its not much. I could only stop by a few shops on the way, so I got you some Pocky." Ray said as he dumped several boxes of multi-flavored Pocky on Prowl's lap. "Sorry."

"Hey, that's okay." Prowl grinned as he arranged the Pocky. "You actually got me something. I'm surprised."

"Well I got cheesecakes for Mika, Mizuki and Ryo, so I guess its only fair!" Ray replied cheerily, putting his hands on his waist.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-02-2009, 11:28 AM