Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"It only happens in your world, but not in this world, where you have Giro, Cassy, Ryo, Mika, Ray and me. We all like a family." The dragones said, murring fron the gentle tickles on her chin before release a hug because of trying to stop Giro doing something.

Mika chuckles. "Everything you see and heard from the television, more than half of them are fiction and the remaining is non-fiction. But there are some rules applied to TV station before broadcasting the shows or movies. I think the TV currently showing a repeat show of ancient war movie. Want to have a look, Giro? I'm sure it suits with your interest."

Ryo lean his back against the sofa before start to blush again as Cassy sitting besides him. "Uhmm...I'm watching a war movie..." He said sheepishly, wagging the tip of his tail happily.

In the meantime, Mizuki return to the living room and sit at another sofa, looking to Ryo and Cassy, smiling cutely before facing to the TV.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-28-2009, 11:40 AM