Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Prowl couldn't help but smile widely, giving him a goofy expression. A hug? Its been forever since he's had a hug before. The warmth and softness of a woman's arms were always inviting. "Hey, thanks... but still, y'just can't help but wonder... if everythin' I went through was just creative writing... was it all real? Did it all really happen? Did I really have any friends, any family? It kinda gets me down, but you're right... this feels like the closest to a family I've ever been." He leaned back into the dragoness' arms, ears twitching a little to tickle her chin.

"I can get used to this..." Giro thought to himself out loud. "Though it would take a while. Its as if there's nothing hard anymore." He said, then his ears picked up. "...I hear a... somewhat non-energetic battle." He said motioned as if to draw something out of the air.

"WOAH there big guy!" Prowler grabbed Giro's arm the moment the wolf tensed for battle, releasing a natural atmosphere of bloodlust. "Heh- phew- cool it Gir- its the TV! Don't pull any weapons out!"

"The... television." Giro lowered his arm again, the battle-atmosphere dispersed. "This explains the lack of hatred or fear in their cries, and the lack of steel butchering flesh and bone."

Prowl sweatdropped. "Ah... good times, good times..."

Cassy returned a few moments later after finishing the dishes up, tail swishing left. She went into the living room and plopped down beside Ryo. "Hey there wuffy! Like, what're you watching?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-28-2009, 06:47 AM