Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Great!" Cassy cheered and brought the dishes to the kitchen sink, where she hummed lightly as she washed, rinsed and dried them.

Prowl grimaced a little. "By messed... I mean gave us one hell of a horrible life-story. I'd understand being orphaned, okay, but did he really need to have me fail my friends, get captured and brutally tortured for six months until I escaped on my own? I mean... that's kind of over the top, not to mention the gun-fights. He allowed wayyyy too many civilian casualties. I felt guilty for years!" He explained, a little awkward now that he knew all the things that happened to him were just part of a story written by a kid like Ray, who was just trying to give the story drama and emotion.

The coyote snickered a little when he heard what Mika said. "You know..." He said, examining Giro's face. "He DOES look like he'd kill you if you said the wrong thing... especially the eyes... huh. Looks can be decievin', I guess."

Giro raised a brow at the coyote. He had savage, fierce looking eyes, but when someone could look past that feral hatred for life in his eyes, they could see the calm beauty in them. His eyes were a serene, bright gold color, similar to a yellow moon. When the light hit them just right, they looked almost like they were glowing. They were a combination of something that looked dangerous, but comforting. They even had a certain thing about them that looked so sad.

"Actually, I kinda like your eyes, Gir." Prowl admitted.

"Thank you," Giro said, again not knowing how to react to that. "I see... you even have machines to wash clothes. Convenient."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-27-2009, 09:28 PM