Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I wouldn't mind seconds, actually... this is such a different flavor from what I'm used to. Thank you." Giro returned her smile lightly, which was a little more cheery than the last one. It was rare that he was happy enough to smile sincerely, but he was slowly opening up to people here, Mika most especially. He refilled his bowl and ate again.

"Whoosagoodboy? Whoosa big wuffy? Whoosa big big wuffy?" Cassy cooed playfully as she pinched Giro's cheek and pulled it lightly. The wolf cocked an ear, growling lightly. Cassy was amused by this. "Oh my GOD that's one cute sound!"

Giro gave Prowl a worried look, as if asking him what he should do.

"Hey, don't look at me big guy!" Prowl raised his paws at Giro, chuckling. "A lotta' girls are like that!"

"Grr-Bear!" Cassy played with his ear.

"I do not like the way you're touching me." Giro stated calmly, eating as if nothing was happening.

"Oh? What about if I..." Cassy traced a finger on the belts around his torso that kept his leather shoulderpads on.

"NO-" Giro jumped back suddenly, away from the table without disturbing it. "Don't touch that- I mustn't remove it!" The wolf told her, panicking slightly, his ears perked and alert.

"Woah- sorry-" Cassy asked, surprised at how quick he was to avoid those belts being removed. "Sorry, I'm a little curious... why shouldn't you take that old leather thing on? Is it... a fetish?" She smiled playfully.

"-A leather fetish?" Prowl added.

Giro sat back down on his chair. "I apologize for my outburst." He bowed his head and picked his bowl up, continuing to eat wearily. "...No, I don not have a leather fetish. This is a power limiter, and its essential to supporting my life."

Cassy patted his furry bicep. "Aww, wow... I'm sorry wuffy." She apologized. "...wow, damn, you've got some muscles under there!" She felt his bicep. "I mean- really! You must work out a lot!"

"Thank you, I take pride in my body. It is the product of countless straining battles, and my body, along with my name, is the only thing that really belongs to me in the end." Giro thanked her.

"Ryo's cuter though!" Cassy joked.

"Oh I gotta agree with ya there!" Prowl agreed playfully.

"Cute?" Giro asked. "Of course Ryo is cuter. I am not cute." He agreed.

"Actually..." Cassy tilted her head at Mizuki, Ryo and Mika. "I can't decide who's cuter from those three!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-26-2009, 01:59 PM