Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Cassy purred softly as Mika hugged her. She was fond of hugging, hugging was a wonderful experience. "Thanks Mika."

"Heh, cool fail-safe system Ryo." Prowl laughed. "Wish my ability to feel pain could just switch off, it'd be sweet. Torture wouldn't really work! Cuz I swear, that stuff hurt!" He grinned widely, as if not affected by the memories at all.

Giro nodded. "Alright Mika." He complied obediently, and picked the tray and dishes up with such steady paws that the beverages didn't even ripple. He brought them to the kitchen table, then went out to call them.

"The food will be ready soon." He informed the other characters.

"I gotta say Gir, you'd make an awesome waiter." Prowl joked.

Giro growled throatily, but did not look annoyed.

"What ever it is that's cooking Grr-Bear, it smells delicious! You're helping Mika out?" Cassy cooed.

"A little." Giro replied quietly. "Please do not call me Grr-Bear."

"But you go 'Grrrrr!' a lot!" Cassy teased playfully.

Giro growled deeply again, though he didn't look annoyed at all. It rumbled from his chest. "Sorry. Habit."

"No, its kinda cute! In a grumpy big bad wolf sort of way!" Cassy giggled.

"I don't know what to say to that. So I won't say anything." Giro said simply, and returned to the kitchen, leading them back to the kitchen dining table.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-25-2009, 04:11 AM