Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I presume if Ray continue his writing, she might looking over for you. Hehe." The dragoness stucks out tongue playfully, and somewhat anxious of Cassy's friend's appearance.

"Ooohh....bbrrr...Hearing that makes me shivers even more..." Ryo rubs his arms softly, trying to calm himself down.

"Our ancient civilization also went through such thing, but we, current generation thanked them for their ideas and inventions to make our life easier." Mika smiles as setting the dishes on the other side of the kitchen, not too far from the stove. "For example rice cooker, it used the same cooking concept like your world, but you don't have to monitor if the rice is properly cooked or not. You just wash the rice, fill with water, put on the rice cooker, press a switch and leave it there till the lights turns off automatically." She explained while taking some juices and milk out of the fridge and put it on the tray together with glasses.

"It'll be serve soon! Kindly wait for a moment." Mika cheerfully said
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-24-2009, 03:08 PM