Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Hee hee! That's what my friend says when I make fun of her bewbies! They huuuge for her size!" Cassy laughed and winked, playfully licking Mizuki's finger with her small, soft, feline tongue.

"Yeah, you wouldn't like it." Prowl agreed, growling lowly in pleasure, feeling playful. Not many people touched his paws, but when they did, they usually kept at it, and he didn't mind at all. Even Prowl liked his pawpads, pressing down on them with his thumbs when he was anxious sometimes. "Its just me, goin' around, doin' stuff in action movies like fightin', jumpin' away from explosions, occasional sex, though weirdly, I feel like the sex was more focused on than the action scenes..." The coyote wondered out loud. "Maybe that's why a buncha' Ray's novels are popular, n' rated 18."

Giro nodded quietly and took the bowl, scooping up a cup of rice from the red bucket and filling it into the bowl three times. He was familiar with rice from a time he spent at Yamato, training under several strict disciplines of bladed weapons. He ate only rice during that time, and learned how to cook it in bamboo. In this world, it was probably a lot simpler. He filled the bowl with water and swirled the rice around with his paw so the water became clouded, then drained it. He repeated the process three times, then drained the water completely, making sure none of the rice grains were washed away along with it. "Is this okay, Mika?" He showed her the bowl, wondering if he did it properly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-24-2009, 02:19 AM