Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Messy, huh..?" Mizuki said while thought of something that Ray might getting messy at, before chuckles softly. "Heh, I can see that even though it might look different."

"Hmm..he night able to taste Mika's cookies or cakes..." Ryo nodded. "Despite other wolfs, I don't have a full set of claws like you... I only have one on my thumb fingers, and sharp enough to cut aluminium and some woods. I always hide it if not in use so I can touch things without leaving any damage."

"Science and physics moves our world, that's the basic term to describe our world. Okay, enough talking. Let's cook. You can take the knife and chopping board began cutting all those raw foods." Mika said as pointing her thumb finger to the chopping board and knife near the kitchen sink. "While I get ready to make the sauce and flavors." She lit up the stove, putting some oil in the cooking pan and ready to get 'smoked' (read: cooking)
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-22-2009, 11:51 AM