Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Thank you. We don't know what to do that time, and Mika seems pretty lonely in her sleep. So a birthday cake might cheer her up." Mizuki said. "So, anything you want to comment about Ray? I'd like to hear some, hehe..."

"My goodness...For real...? He must be the true Mika's loyal fan...hehe..." Ryo chuckles softly. "I bet Mika will leave some food to him...even though Ray might return home late."

Mika look to the 'boxes' that Giro pointed at. "Oh, I explain one by one. This one is a refrigerator. It used to store raw foods and beverages and also keep it fresh and cool for a long time. But certain foods might turn rotten if kept for a very long time." Mika said as pointing to the fridge.

"That one is microwave, it used to heat some foods and for baking various cakes and cookies." She explained before moving to the last 'box'. "And this one is the stove. We use to cook foods which we will do it now. Despite using woods as fuel, our world uses gas which come naturally from the underground. For microwave and the fridge, including other equipment, operated by using electricity." Mika said, gently rubbing and squishing of his big pawpads. "I hope you understand my explanation."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-22-2009, 07:01 AM