Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Aw that's sweet of you guys to do that for Mika! Cake is great!" Cassy giggled.

"We can always leave the kid some food, I guess. He does like Mik's mangas, he's got an entire cabinet full of em." Prowl scratched his chin.

Giro hid his slight embarrassment well. "Ahrm- thank you." He thanked her awkwardly.

"I understand. This world's financial classes are much different from my world's. Though I'm assuming the boy based my world off yours, my Yamato is your Japan, and my Romulus is your Rome." The wolf speculated. "Sushi is an acquired taste, but I prefer food that I can chew a lot." He admitted, and perked his ears a little as her hand met his paw. Despite the large, black, angry looking claws on his fingers, and despite the fierce battles and rough-handling of countless swords, shields, spears and daggers, his dark gray pawpads were velvety smooth, and comfortably soft and squishy. "It would be much easier that way, I suppose. We wouldn't get in each others way. I will handle the cutting and chopping of meat and vegetables. I'd also like to know... what those boxes are?" He pointed at the microwave, the fridge, and the stove curiously. "I'm assuming that one is some kind of... miniature oven?" He asked, comparing it in his mind with the massive ovens the castle bakeries had.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-22-2009, 03:07 AM