Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Me and Ryo too. Once we came here, we are not yet tasting Mika's cooking, but we eating a birthday cake that Me and Ryo made early this morning." The dragoness smile widely while relaxing herself on the sofa.

"But it might sound not fair for Ray...He should at least enjoy and take a bite of his favorite artist's cook..." Ryo stated.

Mika smiles cutely and somewhat blushing as seeing a big buff Giro in apron. "You look cute in that, Giro. Hehe..." She open the fridge and took out all the necessary ingredients to cook a fish-based dish and meat for herself and Mizuki.

"Our world are pretty much similar with your world, but people almost from all walks of life can afford most of the foods and raw foods. It depends on their nutritional preferences. Some oF them likes meat and some of them are vegetarians." Mika explain as setting up the cooking equipment on top of the stove before added. "We also have sushi and Romulus in our world as well. Sushi come from Japan, which is my hometown and Romulus come from either Italy or Rome. Each country has their own cultural delicacies. If you want sushi, I can make it for you." The girl smile by meet both of her palms. "Before we start cooking, may I know which part you like to do in cooking? I can teach you some of the equipment for you to get familiar with."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-21-2009, 06:38 PM