Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Woohoo! We get to taste Mika's great cooking!" Cassy cheered.

"Ray's loss!" Prowl laughed.

Giro nodded and followed Mika into the kitchen. He observed the kitchen a little, finding the same unfamiliar things in it as there was in Ray's kitchen. He didn't know what the oven or fridge or stove was. But when Mika handed him an apron, he looked at it for a moment before taking it. He knew what an apron was though he rarely used one. He didn't cook a lot in his world, but when he did, his master expected only the best. He rarely used aprons because he was confident he wouldn't make a mistake or a mess. But of course, he didn't want the only clothes that fit him to absorb some strange smells, so he put it on, tying it behind his neck and lower back. The warrior looked rather silly, yet somewhat adorable with the apron, looking as if he was expecting a small battle to break out in the kitchen.

"The food in my world is quite crude. Fruits, roasted meat or fish, bread, wine, ale, or stew, the majority of which are for peasants and commoners, who could rarely afford meat." Giro explained. "However, nobles, monarchs and tyrants feast on more cultured culinary masterpieces both foreign and local, like raw fish wrapped in rice and seaweed from Yamato, I believe its called sushi. A strange pastry with sticky cheese, sauce and vegetables on top from, I think its called pizza, from the Empire of Romulus." The wolf recalled the cuisine from the foreign countries of his world, ancient Yamato, which was a counterpart of this world's Japan, and Romulus, the counterpart of this world's Rome and Italy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-21-2009, 06:03 PM