Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Heh, I gotta check your manga story up sometime. I guess... I never really had someone I had a crush on cuz I couldn't afford to have one. People I care for are targeted by Thanacorp, some big bad organization that made me, so I couldn't get into a good relationship. But you're right, I guess... I'm safe from Thanacorp here." The coyote smiled at himself. "I guess I don't have to be alone anymore."

Cassy laughed and held her own stomach. "You're right, we haven't eaten anything since breakfast!" She giggled cutely. "Aw shucks, Grr's a big softy! -I think. I mean... he's polite to me, and doesn't talk to Prowl much, so I wouldn't know. Hey Miky! You're so cute together!"

"Creator..." Giro repeated quietly, then cleared his throat a little, slightly embarrassed by Cassy's comment. He didn't need Mika to help him up, but he took her hand anyway, just to be polite, and stood up without exerting much force on it. "Yes, Mika. I may be able to help you in the kitchen." The wolf told her quietly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-16-2009, 04:06 AM