Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"...Well, in the story, I do have one but it stops there and the story hanging up once Mizuki and I appear in this world..." The wolf said while recalling of what happen on his part of story. "Mizuki and I in the stage of searching for lovers...Maybe we can find one here...hehe.."

"..You can return to your world as you like...but everything is up to your creator, Ray...He's the only one who 'controls' you, Prowl and Cassy in his story..." Mika said as saw Mizuki and Cassy watches her, and began blushing again. "...I respect whatever the decision made...by your creator...as long as you return in one piece, Giro..."

"Oh, really..? Once you all came here, I have a doubt to approach him. I may scare him off or he might eat me." he dragoness spoke jokingly before she heard a small growl coming from her stomach. "...All this talking makes me hungry.."

Once Mika heard Mizuki's growling stomach, she look at the clock on the ceiling which show the time is almost 12PM. She need to prepare a lunch for all the fursonas. "Okay, everyone. Please take a seat for a while. I want to discuss about the lunch. Come, Giro." She called as offers Giro her soft hand to help him stand up.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-15-2009, 03:03 PM