Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"..Well...I do have friends or someone wants to date with me in my story with Mizuki...but I have some sort of sense...that this person might betray me or doing something not good...Till now, Mizuki is the only one I trust more..." Ryo then watching Mizuki having such a good conversation with Cassy. "...I know it sounds personal...do you have a crush with someone...?

"...Heh..no wonder she collect Ray's stories this much..." Mizuki said, referring to a collection of books that she bought till it fills a row of 2-meters-long cabinet, special for Ray's books. She spot Giro hugging Mika in such a lovely way, giggles cutely. "Cassy, kindly watch our shy Giro." She said, pointing to the 'couple'.

"...Yes, it's an embrace...A friendly embrace..." Mika place her palm on top of Giro's head like a princess showing an honour to her knight. "...I trust you deep in my kind heart, Giro...You, Ray, Prowl, Cassy, Mizuki and Ryo is like a big family..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-15-2009, 12:39 PM