Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Uhmm..sorry to hear that..."Ryo lowering his ears once heard Prowm mention some of his friends in his world were dead. "...I love making friends but sometimes a little bit picky...Till now, Mizuki is the only best friend I have in our world before we make another friend, which is you all and also Mika..." He then look to Giro which is being hugged by Mika before raise a smile. "...It seems my creator already attach to Giro..."

A blush crossed Mizuki's cheek. "...Ryo and I only just a friend...not more than that...That's what Mika mention in her manga..." She said sheepishly while wagging her smooth tail happily. "...I don't know if Ray wrote something in return...You need to ask him..."

"...Don't worry, Giro...It's not a seductive or threaten hug...I would not do that to someone that I've being nice to..." Mika stated as caressing Giro's back and rubs her cheek against his chest fur, before facing Giro"...This is how our people interacts to show their love and friendly to someone such as friends, families, relatives or even lovers...And I'm sure your world have this kind of interaction..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-15-2009, 10:52 AM