Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Gosh, sure we're friendly!" Prowl laughed and crossed his arms. "Cassy's just MADE of happiness, and I like making friends. I didn't have many where I came from, and the few I had... uh... died." He grimaced, reminding himself accidentally. He shook his head clear. He didn't need to think like that. "Ol' Grr over there, I ain't too sure about. Its really hard to relate with someone when your worlds are... just too different, y'know what I mean?" He pointed at Giro behind him with his thumb.

"I see..." Cassy checked the back. "But you're right! It still looks absolutely wicked! Mika's sooo sweet!" She giggled. "I wonder if Ray has the same for Mika?" She wondered out loud. "Maybe he wrote a story about you and Ryo!"

Giro froze, holding still while he raised his arms up a little as Mika suddenly hugged his firm, battle-hardened, but comfy body. The fur on his lower back was smooth and silvery-gray while the fur on his front was soft and velvety. He had never had a hug that felt so natural before... all the arms he had around him was either in a battle, or when someone was trying to seduce him. This one was... warm. Friendly. Comforting. However, he had no idea how to react. Should her return the hug? What should he do? This was very awkward. Gently, he lowered his paws, placing them on her shoulders. "It is... different, I will admit."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-15-2009, 07:10 AM