Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Hehe..." Ryo smiles slightly and accidentally let out a soft murr once Prowl playfully caressing his hair and ears. "...When you all first come here...I don't know either you all are friendly...But once I examine silently...yes...you all really friendly.."

"The art looks a little bit old since it made almost a year...You can see the date behind the artwork but the quality is still there. So far, I'm only can find the artwork featuring you, Cassy. Maybe Mika will create another one for Prowl and Giro." The dragoness said. It was a gift art for Ray for his birthday not long ago, and Mika has done creating a sets of artwork for Ray since his birthday is around the corner.

"...Thank you, Giro...And I would do the same like you did on me...and for others..." Mika lift a warm smile before giving Giro a friendly hug on his big muscular body, caressing gently on his back. "...I hope you don't mind...if I hug you like this..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-13-2009, 09:28 AM