Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"W-Well, not much...Just need to get used with you all...You know..I'm kinda shy..." Ryo smile slightly while hiding his blushing face.

"Hehe...I believe Mika would love to hear your praise." Mizuki then browse Mika's artwork, looking for one that has Cassy, Prowl and Giro on it. After a while he found the file labeled 'For Ray - Do not Open', which she didn't find it earlier after Ryo and herself appear. Mizuki don't want to breach the limitation in terms of privacy and put it back, before browse again. "Let's see...I found it." She pick the artwork wrap nicely in plastic, which the inside are the artwork featuring Cassy. "Kindly take a look if this one. I'm sure you'll like it." The dragoness wagging tail happily.

"You are always welcomed..." Mika then stood up while correcting her clothes. "...Ray and I are more like brother and sister...I'm always talking with him on the internet since my parents were no longer here..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-12-2009, 01:48 PM