Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Cassy giggled at the two. "I see! So did yo guys just appear here all of a sudden too?" She asked them, paws behind her back.

"Ain't that right?" Prowl smiled, leaning back against the couch and closing his eyes as he relaxed a little.

"A... plane?" Giro repeated, tilting his head a little. "Its used for transport? Like carriages?" He asked in awe. Such amazing things there were in this world... something that flies! Was it a machine? Was it magic? He didn't know. But he felt so little magic in this world compared to his own world. He felt so much weaker here without magic to absorb from the air. He assumed the plane was not run by magic, and was a machine. "It is... an amazing machine..." He said, and looked down at the many multicolored cars. "Are those planes too? Can they fly?" He asked Mika, tail wagging a little. Machines always fascinated him, even in his world. In this one... it seemed like there were machines for everything.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-10-2009, 06:09 AM