Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Prowl grinned playfully. "Here that Giro? Now I wanna read your story."

Giro looked down on the ground, shuffling his large feet. He didn't really want anyone reading his story. There were many private and embarrassing moments he'd rather nobody read about. But it was too late now, hearing that Mika read it. So instead of sulking, he looked up and gave Mika a soft, apologetic smile.

Ray grinned embarassedly and tipped his hat at her. "Oh you know I am. Heh... well, I'm gonna be late, so I have to run now, huh? Thanks again, and don't be afraid to ask them to help around. I know they're used to domestic labor- so see ya real soon!" He laughed, and ran out the door, vanishing around the corner as he made his way to the cinema as fast as his legs could take him.

"Ooooh! You can hide your wings? That's neat!" Cassy exclaimed, then giggled, blushing lightly. "Aw thanks! And awwww, you don't have to be shy around me Ryo! I'm just me!" She said, taking his paws playfully in hers and shaking them a little.

"Gee, thanks Mika!" Prowl laughed and took his boots off so it wouldn't make her floor dirty, sitting down on a couch. Giro had wiped his feet on the welcome mat when he came in, so he didn't drag any dirt in.

"Thank you, Lady Mika." Giro bowed his head briefly, and half-sat on the window sill, looking down curiously at the many colorful cars, buildings and people. He was amazed at what this world had. What were those brightly colored moving metal beasts? Where were all the people's weapons? Where were the horses? And those massive structures... did people really live in those? The city fascinated the wolf even more the longer he watched it. He was silent, his tail swaying to and fro.

"Nice place ya got here by the way!" Prowl complimented, looking around. It was impressive, and neat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-08-2009, 10:03 AM