Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ryo starting to blush once Cassy took off the trenchcoat and reveal her sexy appearance. He slowly attracted to Cassy's cuteness.

"Yup, that's our reall name." Mika respond, looking to Giro. "I do like him based on his personality that Ray writes, but it doesn't mean I dislikes Cassy and you, Prowley." The pretty girl then turn to Ray.

"That's okay, Ray...Plus, we are the only one who had this magical things happen...And I don't mind if you put them here for a long time, hehe.." Mika raise a gentle smile before continued. "Ohh...you are such a naughty boy..." She poke her index finger on Ray's cheek, not realise her pretty face are pretty close with his.

Ryo and Mizuki startled a little bit as Cassy greets them. "..O-Oh, thank you...I'm a wingless dragon...means I can make my wings appeared when needed....You are cute as well, right Ryo...?" Mizuki said, nudging the cream wolf softly with her elbow. But he just nods and began blushing deeply. "I guess he's too shy...Maybe he starting to like you..." Mizuki teased.

"M-Mizuki...geez..." Ryo blushing even deeper and trying to hide it with his long hair.

"Hehe...sorry. Mind taking a seat, Prowl, Giro and Cassy? We can't let our special guests standing here..." The dragoness offed as herself and Ryo return back to the sofa.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 02-07-2009, 10:21 AM