Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Cassy took the trenchcoat off and slung it over her shoulder, revealing her lithe, athletic figure and C-cup breasts underneath her white, fitted shirt. She giggled cutely, looking around at the new environment. Mika's place was so much nicer than Ray's.

"Great, so that's you're real name, huh?" Prowl chuckled, tail wagging slightly. He playfully nudged Giro, who was being rather still and silent. "C'mon big guy, smile." He laughed. "He's a little shy." He told Mizuki, Mika and Ryo.

Giro exhaled out of his nose patiently in a sigh. "I am not shy."

"Ah... Mika... yeah, hi." Ray blushed a little. She was prettier up close than she was online. "Mizuki, Ryo... great to see you all personally. Look, uh, Mika. Thanks a lot for agreeing to look after them for a bit, you're a real lifesaver." He chuckled. "I'll be back to pick them up as soon as possible, work's really been harsh on me lately, especially after my manager caught me reading some dirty magazines while on the job."

While Ray talked, Cassy went over to Ryo and Mizuki to start a friendly conversation. "Hi! I've never met a dragon before! I think you guys are real cute!" She told them both. "That guy behind me is Ray, he's kind of a spaz. You probably know him as Coy_Yotie online." She giggled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-07-2009, 03:18 AM