Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Please please pleaaaase..." Ray begged on his knees. "I really, REALLY need a new, faster computer and a 1.5TB External Hard Drive for all my important drafts, files, music, shows and inspirational videos, then I have to finish my next book before my deadline this Friday, and if I get late, they'll put me on overtime janitorial, and that'll cut down on my typing and brainstorming time, then I won't make any money!" He explained.

The three looked at each other silently. He was somewhat pathetic, Ray. Cassy spoke first.

"Sure, okay lil' guy." Cassy pat his head. "But only because you asked so nicely."

Prowl decided the moment Cassy said yes. "No prob... just us guys anyway. Oh, and Cassy. I bet she ain't telling anyone."

Giro on the other hand, refused to participate in such a thing. "I'm sorry, I can't. Its against the Code of the Wolborg. I can only expose my bare form to those I truly trust, and it is immoral for me to witness the body of a female I barely know and do not love." He explained. "I will bathe in a lake."

"But we're in the middle of the city, there ARE no lakes around here." Ray said exasperatedly.

Giro stuck his nose up in the air and sniffed. "I smell fresh water."

"That's probably the moldy old rivers in Phoenix Park! You can't bathe there, people will see you! And I already explained why you can't let people see you! God, why'd I make you so high maintenance?" Ray rubbed his forehead.

The gray wolf warrior took a breath of exasperation, and sighed. "Very well. I'll have to trust all three of you with my life. Please do not betray me." Giro said softly, gazing into each their eyes. "I will not look upon your body, Cassy." He promised her.

Cassy giggled. "Like I'd mind."

And with that, they headed to Ray's bathroom, and stared at his bathtub, which all four of them would have to stand in if they had to shower.

"Could it be any smaller?" Prowl scowled, and they undressed till nothing but fur covered their nakedness. Though Ray self-consciously kept his boxers on, and Giro didn't take his leather shoulderpads off. It was cramped in the tub, with Cassy sandwiched between the two male wolves while Ray fumbled with the shower knobs. Soon, they were each minding their own business, cleaning themselves.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 02-04-2009, 11:39 PM