Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Mika turned off the webcam and set the messenger status as 'Away' like usual. Mizuki and Ryo already took a shower before they appeared in this world as mentioned in the manga.

"While waiting for the trio, you can do as you wish like watching TV. Meanwhile, I need to get back to work to finish another issue of your mangas." Mika said while putting all the chairs on its original place. Mizuki and Ryo nodded as stepped out of the room, leaving their creator to do her job.

"Hmm...should I continue...or stop.." Mika refers to the manga about Mizuki and Ryo who seeking a true love. After a moment of self-brainstorming, she prefer to stop drawing the manga temporarily, leaving the story hanging up. She will sent a notice to publication agency regarding of her decision to stop publish a manga temporarily. This current moment, it's a good time to finish all the incoming art commissions that still in the 'Pending' box.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 01-11-2009, 08:14 PM