Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Shh- she replied!" Cassy giggled and leaned over closer to read what Ray would type.

"A little privacy please?" Ray whined, and Giro sat down to watch Hellboy with Prowl, occasionally asking questions about the main character being a demon.

Cassy however, remained where she was.

Ray sighed, and typed.

Coy_Yotie: You know my characters? The ones from my three new series? Yeah... I understand if you don't believe me, but Prowl, Cas and Giro are... suddenly right here in my apartment. :sweat:

Cassy giggled at Ray, who's face was flushed with a tinge of red.

Coy_Yotie: Cassy even thinks you're my... girlfriend. Tell her you're not? She's teasing me!

And with that, Cassy laughed cutely, ruffling Ray's hair. "Shy guys are cute."

"Well I'm not shy!" Ray snapped, pushing his glasses up and patting his hair flat, or at least tried to. His hair was always messy looking. "I mean how can I be shy? I've taken in a rogue genetic experimental soldier, an artificial god-slaying knight and a FEMALE into my apartment! You know I'm not allowed to have members of the opposite sex in here? I have to keep you secret!"

"Wooow..." Cassy murred. "No members of the opposite sex? This is like my dorm! Sucks for you, huh?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-11-2009, 06:36 AM