Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
GL: Oh, really? I aslo hac esomething too!

Mika type so fast till got errors in it.

GL: *I also have something too! But first, kindly tell me what happen on your side.

"Uhmm...may I know what you're doing, Mika?" The dragoness said with her face near Mika's shoulder.

"Oh...I'm chatting with my friend. He's a story writer." Mika replied, trying to keep her nervousness that Mizuki might think something else.

"Not your boyfriend?" Ryo suddenly spoke, lowering his muzzle near Mika's face, staring sharply on the monitor.

A slight blush crossed her cheek as he mention that part. "No no no no...He just an online friend...Plus as an artist, I don't want to reveal my real identity to avoid fans rushing on me. He's the only friend I've met in the Internet because I admire his work, and so do him."

"Hmm...you have a point..." The wolf scratch his chin. "It's kinda rude watching someone chatting...You also need some private time to spend..." Ryo teased playfully as moving backward and sitting on Mika's bed, while Mizuki took some mangas to read.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 01-10-2009, 11:04 PM