Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Giro bent down to inspect Ray's computer when it suddenly made a noise, which was Ray's instant message alert. Giro nearly attacked the screen in shock when he remembered what Cassy told him about computers. "Raymond, your computer has made a strange dinging sound! Shall I attack it?" He asked.

"NO! That's okay- thanks Giro." Ray said, sweatdropping a little as he sat down and replied. Giro leaned over beside him and watched him type his reply, curious.

Coy_Yotie: Yep, I'm here! Gosh, you won't believe what happened!

He typed. He couldn't wait to tell his friend what just happened.

"Who's that?" Cassy asked, leaning over to read his message. She was trying to break the awkward silence.

"A friend." Was all Ray replied.

Cassy straightened up, giggling. "Your girlfriend?"

"N-no!" Ray stammered.

"Ohhh... you're into guys, huh?" She scratched her chin and raised her brows at him, and Prowl laughed at Ray as he watched Hellboy on Ray's DVD player.

"No! No! Hell no! She's a friend, who's a girl! Nothing more!" Ray explained, trying to keep his face from going red.

"Aww..." Cassy shook her head mockingly. "That's too bad... gay guys going at it is hot." She giggled.

"Oi, you perv!" Prowl laughed at Cassy as he put his feet up on Ray's table in the middle of the living room while he watched the movie, his boots smearing the wood a little. Cassy playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

Giro furrowed his brows slightly. He was not comfortable with anything to do with sex, be it orientation or even a joke.

"Prowler, keep that down would you? Gah..." Ray rubbed his forehead and Prowl turned the volume up, ignoring him.

"What's for lunch?" Cassy asked the Coyote and the Wolf.

"I'm going out to work in a bit, maybe I'll bring you guys back some burger king." Ray said as he got up and stretched a little.

Cassy grimaced. "Nah... Fast food's kinda... high on calories."

"Okay, then you'll just have to cook something for yourself then." Ray said through gritted teeth.

"Can't. You don't have anything to cook." Prowl called at him dully.

"Well- that's cuz I never go out for groceries! I live by myself you know!" Ray yelled. "Fine- I'll go shop for groceries at lunch and bring it home to you guys."

"Better." Prowl replied. "I kinda like Gir's cooking. Hey Gir, you sure you're a knight and not a head chef?" He joked.

"I am certain!" Giro stated. "A knight of my caliber must know how to please his Lord and Lady! This includes preparing a scrumptious meal, perform with a violin, sing a ballad or juggle swords."

"I was just kidding, Gir!" Prowl laughed. "But it looks like we've got ourselves an entertainer in the room! Good going Gir!" He clapped playfully.

"I am a knight, not an entertainer and my name is Giro, please use it properly! Don't patronize me!" The wolf snapped at the coyote.

"Woah man, chill. I'm just teasing ya." Prowl chuckled. "I really DO like your cooking though. Its got that... exotic flavor to it."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-10-2009, 10:31 PM