Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

Once Mika calmed down, she wipe her own tears and slowly break the embrace. "...I'm so happy...seeing you two...appear from the drawing...I didn't expect it will happen..."

"...Miracles are everywhere, Mika...And I'm sure you believe that miracle does exists..." Mizuki said. "Anyway, we wish you a happy birthday. And sorry, there's no presents for you. But we make a cake. Hehe."

"...That's okay, Mizuki, Ryo...I feel very happy seeing and being with you..." Mika replied and now with a warm cheerful smile. Ryo meanwhile cut a cake into few parts and put it on the plate before give it to Mika and Mizuki. "Here you are... We hope you like the taste..."

Mika nodded as eat the small slice of chocolate cake. "Mnnhh..so delicious...Ryo, Mizuki... I really love the pure taste of chocolate and softness of the cake..." Mika commented while eating another slice of cake.

"Sweet!" Ryo said suddenly, also fascinating of the good taste. "We really did it very well, Mizuki. I have a doubt we might screwed up when me make this."

The dragoness chuckles softly, began eating the cake.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 01-10-2009, 03:29 PM