Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"How did we get here?" Prowl asked. "And where is here exactly?"

Ray explained everything, that they were from books, that he was the guy who designed them, gave them their personalities, their abilities, their stories and design. He explained how he didn't know how they got there, how he didn't know how to get them back in their stories, and how... excited he was to be talking to his characters face to face.

"You're all exactly how I pictured you in my mind... your voices, your attitudes..." Ray grinned. It took everything he had not to cry from being so happy. He wasn't alone anymore! At least for now.

"So you're saying... that YOU are the unknown God I have been praying to in the battlefield, asking, begging for your mercy, that you would spare my comrades and my battalion... and you slaughtered them anyway?" Giro said through bared fangs, reading through Raymond's notes. He stopped just where he was in the story that he remembered. He dared not read ahead, mostly because there wasn't anything else. Ray hadn't written anything yet.

"...That means... you can change the way things are for me?" Cassy asked hopefully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-10-2009, 01:55 PM