Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

About 15 minutes later, Mika in bluish long dress suddenly woke up. "Huh! What tha-!" She look around before looking to herself fully dressed.

Ryo and Mizuki giggles cutely of the sudden action from their creator. "Oh, she's wake up." The dragoness said.

Mika turn her head facing the fursona in front of her with a birthday cake still untouched. She analyze their body proportion and shadows. Yes, they have shadows behind them and some dark colours on their body. "...I don't know what I've seen right now is real..."

"Yes, Mika...We are real... We didn't know how we got here...but we believe we came from your painting on the wall..." Ryo said sincerely while Mizuki nodded in agreement.

"...No wonder I didn't see it before..." Mika paused for a while before continued. "...My name is Mika, a manga artist...It's nice to meet you, Mizuki...Ryo.." She stated while bowing her head, showing some respect.

"Nice to meet you too, Mika..." Both of the fursona replied simultaneously, bowing their head as well. "First of all...we are sorry for opening your portfolio...We just want to know your name.." The wolf said.

Mika shooks her head slowly with a warm smile appear on her face. "...It's okay, Ryo...Plus...I'm feel glad...my wish has come true..." Her voice tone turn to sad as remembered her lonely life for so many years. A few drop of tears rolled down to her cheek while lowering her face.

Ryo and Mizuki approaches Mika and sit on her side before cuddles her softly to comfort her. "...Cry as you wish, our beloved Mika....It's no good to keep it..." The dragoness whispers softly and Mika cries on their embrace silently.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 01-09-2009, 05:09 PM