Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Though Ray already knew who they were, he let them introduce themselves anyway, so they could learn who each other were.

"I'm a college-student, I work at the cinema sometimes, and I'm a writer. I'm nineteen years old." Ray finished. "What about you? Ladies first." He gestured at Cassy.

The yellow cat crossed her legs and cleared her throat. "Well for starters, hi! My name's Cassy Delacruz, I'm also a college-student, I'm like, studying law, and I'm 19 too! I'm pretty good at martial arts I guess." Cassy giggled.

"Nice to meet you Cassy. Bout you?" Ray looked at Prowl.

"Lt. Prowler 'Lucky' Dharke. I was in the army. I'm 23, nothing else to say other than don't bitch at me, please. I can't stand too much whining." Prowl said.

"Okay. And..." Ray looked at Giro.

"I am Sir Kiros Ryogiro Lucian, Former Knight, Sword and Shield of the Sorceress, and Current Captain of the Guard in the Kingdom of Archvadia. My age is irrelevant to who I am. Comrades and foes alike call me Kiros or Giro. I prefer the later." Giro said calmly.

"Right... we'll start with your questions. I'll try to answer as much and as accurately as I can." Ray said.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-09-2009, 02:49 PM