Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Hey kid- kid- don't tell me you're gonna' faint again." Prowl smacked his cheek lightly with his paw, getting impatient. "Wakey wakey, its 9AM."

Ray rebutted, "-I didn't faint! I was tired so-"

"-So you fainted. Right." Prowl interrupted him absentmindedly. "Look, we just wanna know where we are, how we got here, and why we're not dead."

Ray looked at them all, from Cassy, who was now drinking a glass of milk, to Giro, who was examining his TV curiously, and back to Prowl, who looked pretty stressed.

"-Hope you don't mind. We got hungry, so we made breakfast." Cassy called at him. "Well, that guy cooked." She corrected herself, gesturing at Giro. "We just ate."

Giro sat on the couch, accidentally landing on the remote and switching the TV on. He looked at it, horrified. "Stranger- there are people in your box! Are you some kind of Warlock? Release them at once!" He demanded, walking over to the TV and trying to find a way to open it. "Fear not, I shall release you all!"

"Hey, big guy, that's just a TV. None of those people are real." Prowl called at him. "What are you? Some kind of idiot?"

"Not real? Are you certain? What is this... TV for?" Giro said in awe, now experimenting with the remote. "And watch your tongue, that insult was uncalled for."

Cassy giggled, finding the burly, tough-guy wolf's curiosity cute. "TV, we watch stuff on it. For entertainment." She explained.

"Fascinating!" Giro laughed, amused. "Its like a miniature Colosseum!"

"Woah, woah, time out." Ray said, making a time-out gesture. "First off... HOLY FREAKIN' SHIT. You guys are in my living room! Second, HOLY FREAKIN' SHIT, I think I'm on drugs!"

Giro crossed the room and had Ray up by the collar, face-to-face in one swift movement. "You do not speak that way in the presence of a lady, boy." He bared his fangs at the teenager.

"O-okay... calm down..." Ray stammered, and Giro lowered him back onto the bed. "We'll try this again... My name is Raymond."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-07-2009, 11:23 PM