Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

The clock shows 9AM, the sun brightens and warming Mika's room. The girl slowly open her eyes and lifts her head before saw the blanket wrapping on her. "...Blanket...do I put this on...?" Mika thought for a while before switch her vision to the wall where she made the painting. Suddenly her eyes wide open, there's no painting but only leaves her signature on it. "How's it happen..? Well, I guess I should redraw it back..." She let out a long sigh, slowly stood up and stepped out of her room lazily.

On the way to the bathroom, she spot a box on the kitchen table besides the fridge with a ribbon and small card. She went to the box and opens it before reveals a mid-size, fully-decorated chocolate cake with a words say 'Happy 21nd Anniversary, Mika'.

"It's a birthday cake...for me...But who...?" She said softly while spotted the card. She took and open the card, it display her paintings on the wall with no words. "Is it...Mizuki and Ryo...? No no no no...It's impossible for them to appear in real life..." Mika stated while shook her head, slowly close the cake box and went to the bathroom to take some nice relaxing bath.

By using Ryo's invisible abilities, he hide somewhere in the living room together with Mizuki to monitor Mika's movement. "It seems our handmade cake doesn't give any effect..." Mika said.

[Bathroom]

Mika lays her naked body in the tub full with warm water and bubbles, release a long deep sigh while remember of what happen to the sudden disappearance of her paintings and appearance of birthday cake. In her mind, there lots of 'voices' fighting with each other in order to solve this mystery. Some said she's too stressful and tired that makes her think or look something weird, and some said it's a miracle.

"Another lonely birthday for me this year..." Mika sigh, it's her fifth times she celebrate her birthday alone, but her fan e-mails wishing her birthday and her chat friend could cure her loneliness a little bit.

[Living Room]

Ryo stop using the ability for a while. "That cake should not gone to waste...So how..? Wait. How about we sit here waiting for Mika? Let her sees us with her own eyes and then celebrate her birthday together." Ryo explained.

"That would be great. Let me bring the cake and make some tea." The dragoness smiles as went to kitchen to make some tea before bringing the cake and some plates to the living room. Then, she place it on the table in front of and take a seat besides him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 01-07-2009, 01:35 PM