Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

After spend several hours painting and do some final touching, a wall-painting, life-size Mizuki and Ryo has completed. It was tiring to do both life-size characters at the same time with some realistic paintings. She gently place the paintbrush on the paper which used to cover the floor.

The clock shows nearly 1 AM, and she felt really tired. "Mnnhhh..!! I guess I let it to dry...Good night, Mizuki...Ryo..." She said with a tired smile as turning off the lights, take a seat on comfy office chair and lay her head on the computer table before slowly fell asleep. She let her messenger in online status so her online friends can send a message. Plus, the messenger will auto-set to 'Away' status.

--Time: 4.35AM--

The painting on the wall is completely dry but something strange happen. The paints that Mika bought yesterday is a magical paint which is quite old. That time, Mika bought during clearance sales where all the art equipment sell at cheap price, but still maintain its quality. The painting transform into real Mizuki and Ryo.

"W-where are we...?" Ryo in long slack black pants with cream-coloured shirt said softly while looking around before spotting a half-naked girl sleeping soundly on the computer desk. "..And who's she..?"

Mizuki in green jacket and shirt, with long blue jeans also looking around and glaring to the sleepy girl. "Let's find out..." She stated silently, moving closer to the girl. Meanwhile, Ryo spot Mika's manga on the drawing desk and gently pick one sheet of it. He felt surprised that himself is on the sheet, so do Mizuki when he take another sheet.

Ryo tapping the dragoness' shoulder and she turn to Ryo. "I believe this girl is our creator...See here..." He lend the sheets to Mizuki to have a look. "Yeah, you're right...Her name..." She look around to see Mika's signature, and she found one. "Green Lizard...but she doesn't look like a green lizard to me..."

To reveal Mika's identity, Mizuki and Ryo explore her room with the bright moonlight illuminates the room as a guide. But still, Mika created them with sharp eyes and clear hearing for a better vision and hearing.

"Mizu, come here.." Ryo said softly as he manage to found her art portfolio that kept on the cabinet which kept all her artworks and mangas. The green dragoness approaches the wolf and he show the girl's name. "..Her name is Mika...So, what we should do now..? Should we wake her up...?"

Mizuki shooks her head softly, taking the blanket and wrap Mika's body. "Let her sleep...She's too tired drawing us on the wall I believe...Plus, when I look around...I sense loneliness fill in the air...She indeed need some friends...like us to be her partner..."

"Yeah..I think so..In addition...she done too much for us...to feel happy in her stories..." Ryo said. "Let's go to living room..." Mizuki nodded and follow Ryo to the living roon and leaves Mika sleeping.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 01-07-2009, 11:23 AM