Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ray grinned.

Coy_Yotie: Heh... you're really strong.

That was the last thing he typed before he got back to watching his favorite anime. When the episode ended, he did the dishes, took a cold shower where he got some (sexual) release, and went back to typing up his three stories. When he got a block on one, he moved to another, then when he got back to the first one, the block was usually resolved.

The Chronicles of Neo-Midgard: The Tale of Two Brothers

Giro was about to meet a gruesome death just after he had started to feel love again.

On Darkest Nights the Rain Falls Silent

Cassy was cornered and about to be brutally raped. Again. She was prepared for it.

Cries of the Hunter

Prowl was being tortured so he would tell his captors everything about his comrades, but he wouldn't speak.

Ray rubbed his forehead, stuck once more. Its been two years since his parents kicked him out of their house and told him to go do what ever. He acted indifferent about it, but it hurt him deeply. He projected his pain and loneliness to his characters' situations. Suddenly, he stood up.

"Say something- anything- you guys- yell at me- shout at me- say something you silent muses!! You've been with me for years! Just talk to me, PLEASE!!" Ray roared at the screens suddenly, sweeping his writing materials off his desk.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-07-2009, 06:36 AM