Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Crush?" Prowl scratched his chin, thinking. "Come to think of it, I've never really had a 'crush' before. Do you have a crush?" The coyote asked.

"Awww, Grr's hugging Mika! He doesn't look deadly at all when he's like that." Cassy giggled, thinking it was somewhat cute.

"Your words move me, Mika. If we truly are like a family now, then I shall protect you all with my life whenever the need arises. I am torn between going back to my world and help end the thousand year war... or stay here, enjoying the peace with all of you." Giro said, a little conflicted now that there was such a nice girl here who actually cared for him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"...Well, in the story, I do have one but it stops there and the story hanging up once Mizuki and I appear in this world..." The wolf said while recalling of what happen on his part of story. "Mizuki and I in the stage of searching for lovers...Maybe we can find one here...hehe.."

"..You can return to your world as you like...but everything is up to your creator, Ray...He's the only one who 'controls' you, Prowl and Cassy in his story..." Mika said as saw Mizuki and Cassy watches her, and began blushing again. "...I respect whatever the decision made...by your creator...as long as you return in one piece, Giro..."

"Oh, really..? Once you all came here, I have a doubt to approach him. I may scare him off or he might eat me." he dragoness spoke jokingly before she heard a small growl coming from her stomach. "...All this talking makes me hungry.."

Once Mika heard Mizuki's growling stomach, she look at the clock on the ceiling which show the time is almost 12PM. She need to prepare a lunch for all the fursonas. "Okay, everyone. Please take a seat for a while. I want to discuss about the lunch. Come, Giro." She called as offers Giro her soft hand to help him stand up.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh, I gotta check your manga story up sometime. I guess... I never really had someone I had a crush on cuz I couldn't afford to have one. People I care for are targeted by Thanacorp, some big bad organization that made me, so I couldn't get into a good relationship. But you're right, I guess... I'm safe from Thanacorp here." The coyote smiled at himself. "I guess I don't have to be alone anymore."

Cassy laughed and held her own stomach. "You're right, we haven't eaten anything since breakfast!" She giggled cutely. "Aw shucks, Grr's a big softy! -I think. I mean... he's polite to me, and doesn't talk to Prowl much, so I wouldn't know. Hey Miky! You're so cute together!"

"Creator..." Giro repeated quietly, then cleared his throat a little, slightly embarrassed by Cassy's comment. He didn't need Mika to help him up, but he took her hand anyway, just to be polite, and stood up without exerting much force on it. "Yes, Mika. I may be able to help you in the kitchen." The wolf told her quietly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Me too...We have friends here who really cares, so no need to worry...I'm sure your creator, Ray would no longer be lonely and Mika as well..." Ryo cheered Prowl up before his stomach growls quietly and blush slightly.

Mizuki gently grab Cassy's paw and pulls her to the sofa as Mika told, so Mika would have a rough idea what they should eat.

"...That would be good..." Mika replied in embarrassment as walk nearer to the seat with Giro. "...Uhmm...Since I know Ryo and Mizuki's appetite, mind telling me what sorts of menu you want to eat..." She said while looking to Prowl, Cassy and Giro.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm not obliged to hang out with him though, am I?" Prowl asked, cocking an ear.

"I'll eat anything." Cassy, Prowler and Giro said in unison, in different tones and different accents. The three looked at each other in mild surprise.

"Wow. I can't believe it! He carbon-copied some of our traits!" Prowl grit his fangs.

"Bastard!" Cassy agreed.

"No originality with our culinary preferences whatsoever!" Giro huffed.

"Well... I like fish, actually." The cat said.

"I'm kind of a meat-kinda' guy." The coyote added.

"I like those little biscuits shaped like animals." Giro gestured with his paws.

Cassy looked at Giro. "You mean Animal Crackers?"

"That'd be it." Giro replied.

"How'd you like Animal Crackers? Are there any in your world?" Prowl asked.

"Not that I know of..." Giro explained. "I was told that it came from another world. This one perhaps. Regardless, should animal crackers be out of the question, any sort of meat will do." The wolf bowed his head briefly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ryo shrug his shoulder." I'm not sure about that...hehe.."

As the trio taking at the same time, Mika, Mizuki and Ryo chuckles silently and smiles. Mika smiles wider as heard Cassy love fish. "How coincidence, Cassy. You share the same appetite with Ryo! And I have plenty of meat left in the fridge." She said cheerfully, looking to Giro.

"About animal crackers, it's just a normal cracker with animal shape on it. I can make one of you like." Mika raise a friendly smile, before looking back to everybody. "How about drinks? Just order everything, I'll try to make one. Make this like you sitting at the restaurant."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Prowl raised his paws and shrugged. "I guess... come what may, eh?" He grinned.

"Oh yay!" Cassy giggled. "We both like fish! And I've never been in a restaurant before! Oh, drinks? Mmm... Milk!" She smiled cutely.

Prowl licked his muzzle. "Alriiiight! I haven't eaten anything big in weeks! Last thing I ate was some of that fried rice Ray fixed up. Gotta admit though, for a weird guy, he makes great fried rice! I've never been in a restaurant either, my race wasn't allowed in most. As for drinks... got any soda, Mik?"

"Oh that's alright Mika, I wouldn't want to bother you with baking. I'll eat any kind of meat, poultry or fish, be it raw, rare or well done. I'll just have water, thank you." Giro said politely. "Mika, shall I help prepare the meal?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Okay, Milk for Cassy, soda for Prowley and water for Giro. Settled! I'll make a pretty decent, yet most delicious meal you've ever taste. But kinda pity for Ray for unable to taste his favorite artist's dishes." Mika chimed. "You can lend a help, if you want to, Giro. Come, I show you the way..." She added as leave the rest and went to the kitchen which about 7 meters from the living room.

Mika decided to make several fish and meat dishes with different flavours for all of them, including herself. She wears the apron and lend anther one for Giro to wear.

"Hm, speaking of food, what sorts of food you eat once you appear in this world?" Mizuki said curiously.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Woohoo! We get to taste Mika's great cooking!" Cassy cheered.

"Ray's loss!" Prowl laughed.

Giro nodded and followed Mika into the kitchen. He observed the kitchen a little, finding the same unfamiliar things in it as there was in Ray's kitchen. He didn't know what the oven or fridge or stove was. But when Mika handed him an apron, he looked at it for a moment before taking it. He knew what an apron was though he rarely used one. He didn't cook a lot in his world, but when he did, his master expected only the best. He rarely used aprons because he was confident he wouldn't make a mistake or a mess. But of course, he didn't want the only clothes that fit him to absorb some strange smells, so he put it on, tying it behind his neck and lower back. The warrior looked rather silly, yet somewhat adorable with the apron, looking as if he was expecting a small battle to break out in the kitchen.

"The food in my world is quite crude. Fruits, roasted meat or fish, bread, wine, ale, or stew, the majority of which are for peasants and commoners, who could rarely afford meat." Giro explained. "However, nobles, monarchs and tyrants feast on more cultured culinary masterpieces both foreign and local, like raw fish wrapped in rice and seaweed from Yamato, I believe its called sushi. A strange pastry with sticky cheese, sauce and vegetables on top from, I think its called pizza, from the Empire of Romulus." The wolf recalled the cuisine from the foreign countries of his world, ancient Yamato, which was a counterpart of this world's Japan, and Romulus, the counterpart of this world's Rome and Italy.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Me and Ryo too. Once we came here, we are not yet tasting Mika's cooking, but we eating a birthday cake that Me and Ryo made early this morning." The dragoness smile widely while relaxing herself on the sofa.

"But it might sound not fair for Ray...He should at least enjoy and take a bite of his favorite artist's cook..." Ryo stated.

Mika smiles cutely and somewhat blushing as seeing a big buff Giro in apron. "You look cute in that, Giro. Hehe..." She open the fridge and took out all the necessary ingredients to cook a fish-based dish and meat for herself and Mizuki.

"Our world are pretty much similar with your world, but people almost from all walks of life can afford most of the foods and raw foods. It depends on their nutritional preferences. Some oF them likes meat and some of them are vegetarians." Mika explain as setting up the cooking equipment on top of the stove before added. "We also have sushi and Romulus in our world as well. Sushi come from Japan, which is my hometown and Romulus come from either Italy or Rome. Each country has their own cultural delicacies. If you want sushi, I can make it for you." The girl smile by meet both of her palms. "Before we start cooking, may I know which part you like to do in cooking? I can teach you some of the equipment for you to get familiar with."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds