Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Prowl grinned playfully. "Here that Giro? Now I wanna read your story."

Giro looked down on the ground, shuffling his large feet. He didn't really want anyone reading his story. There were many private and embarrassing moments he'd rather nobody read about. But it was too late now, hearing that Mika read it. So instead of sulking, he looked up and gave Mika a soft, apologetic smile.

Ray grinned embarassedly and tipped his hat at her. "Oh you know I am. Heh... well, I'm gonna be late, so I have to run now, huh? Thanks again, and don't be afraid to ask them to help around. I know they're used to domestic labor- so see ya real soon!" He laughed, and ran out the door, vanishing around the corner as he made his way to the cinema as fast as his legs could take him.

"Ooooh! You can hide your wings? That's neat!" Cassy exclaimed, then giggled, blushing lightly. "Aw thanks! And awwww, you don't have to be shy around me Ryo! I'm just me!" She said, taking his paws playfully in hers and shaking them a little.

"Gee, thanks Mika!" Prowl laughed and took his boots off so it wouldn't make her floor dirty, sitting down on a couch. Giro had wiped his feet on the welcome mat when he came in, so he didn't drag any dirt in.

"Thank you, Lady Mika." Giro bowed his head briefly, and half-sat on the window sill, looking down curiously at the many colorful cars, buildings and people. He was amazed at what this world had. What were those brightly colored moving metal beasts? Where were all the people's weapons? Where were the horses? And those massive structures... did people really live in those? The city fascinated the wolf even more the longer he watched it. He was silent, his tail swaying to and fro.

"Nice place ya got here by the way!" Prowl complimented, looking around. It was impressive, and neat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika wave her hand to Ray once he disappeared in a blink of eye. "See you soon, Ray."

Ryo shook Cassy's soft paw gently, not to be rude. "..S-Sorry...I-I'm not getting used with a new faces...especially you, Cassy...Mostly I'm with Mizuki...." He said in soft yet gentle tone, avoiding an eye contact with her.

"Don't think strangely...Ryo and I are best friends...as described in the story that Mika wrote..." Mizuki take a seat on the sofa before Ryo follows by taking a seat besides the dragoness.

"You are always welcomed, Giro." The girl approaches the trio closer. "Thank you for the compliment, Prowley. My place mostly can fit about 8 normal people and 6 fursonas since there's plenty of unused rooms."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh its okay Ryo!" Cassy smiled softly. "Yeah, I read some of Mika's mangas that Ray bought while we waited for him to wake up. They're very interesting, and if I had like, more time where I came from, I would've totally bought them!"

Giro tilted his head up, an ear cocking to the side as he watched a plane fly overhead. "What is that? Its so high up..." He thought to himself curiously.

"Phew!" Prowl laughed. "You must make a lotta' cash with the comics- er- manga you publish! You're a pretty damn good artist Mika!" The coyote complimented her.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Thank you for praising Mika." Mizuki said on behalf of her creator since Mika is busy entertaining Prowl and Giro. "And we're sorry for not reading Ray's work because we don't know where she put that...hehe.."

"Well, I do make plenty of cash, but I rarely use it except buying some groceries, paying bills and even donate some to charities...Plus, I'm kind of girl that like to lives like other middle-class citizen." The girl stated as spotted Giro watching something outside. It must he watches the plane. By kneeling near Giro, she explained softly. "That's what our human race called plane. The shape are pretty similar to bird, but it used to transport people or goods to other far distance place."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cassy giggled at the two. "I see! So did yo guys just appear here all of a sudden too?" She asked them, paws behind her back.

"Ain't that right?" Prowl smiled, leaning back against the couch and closing his eyes as he relaxed a little.

"A... plane?" Giro repeated, tilting his head a little. "Its used for transport? Like carriages?" He asked in awe. Such amazing things there were in this world... something that flies! Was it a machine? Was it magic? He didn't know. But he felt so little magic in this world compared to his own world. He felt so much weaker here without magic to absorb from the air. He assumed the plane was not run by magic, and was a machine. "It is... an amazing machine..." He said, and looked down at the many multicolored cars. "Are those planes too? Can they fly?" He asked Mika, tail wagging a little. Machines always fascinated him, even in his world. In this one... it seemed like there were machines for everything.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"We guess so... We appear when Mika was sleeping quietly, and we not appear from the book, but from the wall." Mizuki said before continued. "I believe Mika drew us on the wall using a paint that have some magical stuff on it. We came like you all three...why and how we got here. After some explanation and thoughts, we began to get used to it."

Ryo prefer to stay quiet and listen since he had nothing to talk about.

Mika shooks head softly. "That's not a plane because it does not have wings. That machine we call a 'car'. It also a carrier, but applicable to use on the ground. It transports people within or outside of the city easily." She smile warmly. "Humans don't have magic like you, well except me and Ray, I presume, and everything you see and moves based on our law of physics and science. You can ask me or Ray if you didn't understand on some stuffs."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh wow, a painting?" Cassy said in awe. "All we remember is disappearing from our worlds, and appearing in the living room!" She giggled.

"A car... fascinating. But... where are the horses? Are they not used any more?" Giro asked her, but then he realized he was taking too much of her time, and shook his head. "My apologies, I've been asking too many questions." The warrior knelt down on one knee before her. "I am grateful that you explained this to me. The boy merely stated that he had no time to tell me about these loud, roaring 'Cars'."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mizuki nodded. "Mika is a great artist... She able to draw us on the book and pictures like a real photo. When I and Ryo comparing ourselves with the photo, need extra 10% to make it real." She stated." I bet your creator, Ray is calling you all and maybe some sort of magical thing grant his wish and you all appear."

"Yes, they still in use in other countries but only several occasion and activities, such as royal parade, horse race, equestrian, etc." Mika added before petting Giro's head once he kneels before her. "That's okay, Giro. You can ask anything you like... I'd like to help people in need..." She said with a warm smile. "I understand your creator, Ray is busy because he's looking for honest living for himself and yours...And he's alone...He need somebody to talk and to play with..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Wowwww! I agree! Mika's like, an awesome artist!" Cassy agreed, giggling.

Giro's ears swiveled backwards as Mika pet his head. What did he do to deserve such a comforting physical contact? The warrior didn't liked being touched or grabbed, he often gutted whoever touched him without his consent right then and there... but this kind of touching was somewhat... pleasant. It didn't hurt at all. He was so used to his master's shouting and hitting and whipping, that this kind of physical interaction was so alien to him. "I- I understand... And you are too kind, Lady Mika. Its a privilege to be around you."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Mind if I show you some of Mika's artwork? I'm sure you'll loves it. And I also spotted one of the artwork that looks like you, Cassy." Mizuki stated as slowly stood up, looking to Prowl. "You can follow me if you want to, Prowley."

"Thank you...and don't be so formal...I'm not really used to someone who being formal with me...Call me Mika...we're become like part of family....." She said gently while still petting Giro's furry head. Mika knew Giro had went through a hard time in the story Ray's wrote, and Giro deserve such a friendly physical contact. "...If you need anything, I can get it for you..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds