Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Please please pleaaaase..." Ray begged on his knees. "I really, REALLY need a new, faster computer and a 1.5TB External Hard Drive for all my important drafts, files, music, shows and inspirational videos, then I have to finish my next book before my deadline this Friday, and if I get late, they'll put me on overtime janitorial, and that'll cut down on my typing and brainstorming time, then I won't make any money!" He explained.

The three looked at each other silently. He was somewhat pathetic, Ray. Cassy spoke first.

"Sure, okay lil' guy." Cassy pat his head. "But only because you asked so nicely."

Prowl decided the moment Cassy said yes. "No prob... just us guys anyway. Oh, and Cassy. I bet she ain't telling anyone."

Giro on the other hand, refused to participate in such a thing. "I'm sorry, I can't. Its against the Code of the Wolborg. I can only expose my bare form to those I truly trust, and it is immoral for me to witness the body of a female I barely know and do not love." He explained. "I will bathe in a lake."

"But we're in the middle of the city, there ARE no lakes around here." Ray said exasperatedly.

Giro stuck his nose up in the air and sniffed. "I smell fresh water."

"That's probably the moldy old rivers in Phoenix Park! You can't bathe there, people will see you! And I already explained why you can't let people see you! God, why'd I make you so high maintenance?" Ray rubbed his forehead.

The gray wolf warrior took a breath of exasperation, and sighed. "Very well. I'll have to trust all three of you with my life. Please do not betray me." Giro said softly, gazing into each their eyes. "I will not look upon your body, Cassy." He promised her.

Cassy giggled. "Like I'd mind."

And with that, they headed to Ray's bathroom, and stared at his bathtub, which all four of them would have to stand in if they had to shower.

"Could it be any smaller?" Prowl scowled, and they undressed till nothing but fur covered their nakedness. Though Ray self-consciously kept his boxers on, and Giro didn't take his leather shoulderpads off. It was cramped in the tub, with Cassy sandwiched between the two male wolves while Ray fumbled with the shower knobs. Soon, they were each minding their own business, cleaning themselves.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It was a hard work day as she finally manage to finish all 8 art commissions that requires her to draw outlines and black-and-white shadings, but still about 3 art commission left to be finished. Since she had lots of time especially the decision to leave the manga story hanging up, Mika decide to spend more time with her characters, Mizuki and Ryo.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The three characters lathered themselves with two pawfulls each of shampoo before rinsing off and finishing quickly. It was hard to move without brushing a private area, and Ray was feeling very self conscious with the male characters there. They were well built and tall, compared to him, who was short and somewhat slender in build compared to them. After the awkwardness of it all wore off, Ray bashfully stepped out, handing them all the fresh towels he had.

They dried off and changed back into their clothes, and Ray asked them all to go incognito. Prowl stepped up against a wall and faded into it until he was just a shadow on it, mimicking Ray's. Cassy borrowed one of Ray's trench coats and detective hats that he liked to wear for fun, and Giro summoned his a sword named "Veil", slashing himself from his left shoulder down to his right hip, he became invisible. Ray dressed in his cinema uniform, complete with cap. He guided them along the streets and alleys, following Mika's directions to her address. It wasn't long before he got to her place. He was nervous, never meeting her before. He hoped he didn't look too bad. Giro nudged him to hurry up, and he rung her doorbell.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Mika's aparment]

Mizuki, Ryo and Mika is currently watching a repeat show of 'Saturday Night'. They laugh and enjoying with each other like a family before all of them heard the doorbell ringing.

"It must be Ray with his characters." Mika said as stood up and went closer to the door. But before she opens it, she need to make a confirmation and take a peek from the small lens on the door. This is to ensure that nobody, except Ray and his characters around them.

She contact Ray telepathically. "May I know who's there?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Outside Mika's apartment]

It would seem like only Ray and someone in a trench coat with the collar up were standing outside the door, Ray with two shadows. Ray suddenly heard a voice in his head, and he involuntarily answered out loud. "Oh, hi, its me, Ray." He said nervously. One of his shadows exuded a killer's atmosphere, and the person in the trench coat waved cheerily. "I've got my characters with me, I think." He grinned weakly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
{Mika's apartment]

With such a convincing answer and visual, Mika slowly unlocks and open the door, revealing the four persons in their disguise. She greeted Ray and his characters with a warm friendly smile, before offering them to enter her apartment. "Come in..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Mika's Apartment]

"Aw, gosh, thanks..." Ray rubbed the back of his head and grinned at her as he entered. Prowl walked out of the wall, following Cassy, who was just behind Ray. When they were all inside, Giro reappeared beside Cassy, banishing his sword.

"Hi there!" Cassy giggled and waved, taking her hat off and revealing her cute feline face.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Giro bowed briefly, and straightened up again, looking surly.

"Hey, I'm Prowl. We probably met online." Prowler laughed, offering them all his paw to shake, one by one.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Mika's Apartment]

Mika then shut the door behind her while Mizuki and Ryo sat up and approaches to Ray's fursona. The trio says "Hello" and bows to Ray and his characters at the same time.

"Welcome to my apartment, Ray, Giro, Cassy and Prowl. I'm Mika, a real name behind nickname GL." She said casually while shaking Prowl's paw.

Meanwhile, Mizuki wagging her smooth tail happily as began attracted to Prowl and Giro, and Ryo still maintain his gentle personality while seeing Cassy's cute face. Both of them gently lend their paw and claw, and shake Prowl's paw once Mika do so.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Cassy took the trenchcoat off and slung it over her shoulder, revealing her lithe, athletic figure and C-cup breasts underneath her white, fitted shirt. She giggled cutely, looking around at the new environment. Mika's place was so much nicer than Ray's.

"Great, so that's you're real name, huh?" Prowl chuckled, tail wagging slightly. He playfully nudged Giro, who was being rather still and silent. "C'mon big guy, smile." He laughed. "He's a little shy." He told Mizuki, Mika and Ryo.

Giro exhaled out of his nose patiently in a sigh. "I am not shy."

"Ah... Mika... yeah, hi." Ray blushed a little. She was prettier up close than she was online. "Mizuki, Ryo... great to see you all personally. Look, uh, Mika. Thanks a lot for agreeing to look after them for a bit, you're a real lifesaver." He chuckled. "I'll be back to pick them up as soon as possible, work's really been harsh on me lately, especially after my manager caught me reading some dirty magazines while on the job."

While Ray talked, Cassy went over to Ryo and Mizuki to start a friendly conversation. "Hi! I've never met a dragon before! I think you guys are real cute!" She told them both. "That guy behind me is Ray, he's kind of a spaz. You probably know him as Coy_Yotie online." She giggled.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ryo starting to blush once Cassy took off the trenchcoat and reveal her sexy appearance. He slowly attracted to Cassy's cuteness.

"Yup, that's our reall name." Mika respond, looking to Giro. "I do like him based on his personality that Ray writes, but it doesn't mean I dislikes Cassy and you, Prowley." The pretty girl then turn to Ray.

"That's okay, Ray...Plus, we are the only one who had this magical things happen...And I don't mind if you put them here for a long time, hehe.." Mika raise a gentle smile before continued. "Ohh...you are such a naughty boy..." She poke her index finger on Ray's cheek, not realise her pretty face are pretty close with his.

Ryo and Mizuki startled a little bit as Cassy greets them. "..O-Oh, thank you...I'm a wingless dragon...means I can make my wings appeared when needed....You are cute as well, right Ryo...?" Mizuki said, nudging the cream wolf softly with her elbow. But he just nods and began blushing deeply. "I guess he's too shy...Maybe he starting to like you..." Mizuki teased.

"M-Mizuki...geez..." Ryo blushing even deeper and trying to hide it with his long hair.

"Hehe...sorry. Mind taking a seat, Prowl, Giro and Cassy? We can't let our special guests standing here..." The dragoness offed as herself and Ryo return back to the sofa.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds