Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ray grinned widely as he spotted Ryo and Mizuki.

Coy_Yotie: Hehe, wow! Its Mizuki and Ryo! Awesome! I'm sure they don't know Giro, Cas or Prowl yet.

Ray gestured at his characters when he typed their names.

"Heh, that dragon babe's kinda cute." Prowl murmured lightly.

Coy_Yotie: Prowl say's Mizuki's cute.

"Are they like the TV?" Giro asked. "Can they see us?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
GL: Yeah, I guess so. Plus our characters is in different worlds and story.

Mizuki giggles cutely as sees the replies that Prowl say she's cute. "May I type the replies?"

"Sure thing, Mizuki." Mika move herself to the left a little bit so Mizuki could type.

GL: Mizuki: Hehe, thank you for praising me. You're quite good looking too, Prowley. Uhmm..Giro seems shy..

Once Ryo finish reading the manga, he spot Mizuki and Mika having fun together, and approach closer. He saw a video conversation between her and her friend, together with another person that as same as him and Mizuki. He wave his paw to the video camera with a warm smile.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"S'cuse me." Prowl shoved Ray aside casually, sat down, and typed, winking at the Webcam. Ray got up and chuckled beside him. It was kinda cute, their characters interacting.

Coy_Yotie: Prowl: Thanks babe, but I'm only stating the obvious. You're pretty darn cute. And Giro...

Cassy rolled her eyes playfully.

"I'm not shy, I'm cautious!" Giro reasoned.

Coy_Yotie: -Yep, Giro's real shy.

"Hey!" Giro rebutted.

Prowl ignored Giro and continued typing, smiling slightly.

Coy_Yotie: Who your wolfy friend's pretty cute too.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika's webcam is voice-enabled because she love someone hear her voice and related conversation happen on her side.

The dragoness chuckles softly, continue typing.

GL: Mizuki: Oh, you're so gentlemen, Prowley. You mean, Ryo? Yeah, he indeed cute. Once you saw him, you really want to cuddles him. He's really cuddly and his fur is so soft like pure silk.

"Hey, don't say that..." Ryo blush slightly from Mizuki's comment.

"It's true...Mika created you like that. Is that right, Mika?" The dragoness smiles.

Mika nodded in agreement as stood up so Mizuki can take a seat, and also grab another seats for Ryo. "Thank you, Mika." The wolf said, gently take a seat on the right side.

"You're welcome." Mika bring the chair and take a seat on the left side.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Prowl sweatdropped. He didn't realize that Ryo was a guy, but he didn't mind.

Coy_Yotie: He's a guy? Oh well, he's still real cute. For a guy.

He gave the webcam a thumbs up meant for Ryo and Mizuki.

"God, you're right Prowl, he's real cute!" Cassy giggled.

Coy_Yotie: Cassy here thinks you're cute too, Ryo.

Cassy waved at him, giggling. Giro stood silently behind the three, observing, arms crossed.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika spoke while Mizuki type the replies.

GL: As I mention in the story, yes, people mislead his gender because of his femboy-ish appearance. And now still. Hehe..

Ryo saw Cassy waving to him, blushing still and he waves back to her. "T-Thank you for the compliment...Cassy.. You look attractive too..."

GL: Mizuki: Oh, my. Ryo blushes again, and he thanked you for praise him, plus he also said that you look pretty.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Aw, gee, thanks!" Cassy giggled cutely and nudged Prowl's shoulder. "Tell him thanks! And heyyyy! We should totally meet up! It'd be great!"

Prowl shrugged and typed.

Coy_Yotie: Cassy says thanks, and we should totally meet up. Heck I agree, it'd be real sweet if we could all just get together and talk and stuff. And yeah, you did a real good job with Ryo! I bet he can pass on as a girl and no one would notice until he told them or had sex with them! No offense Ryo! I think you and Mizuki are pretty hot.

Ray tapped his watch. "I gotta take a shower, its almost time for me to go to work." He told them, and bent over in front of Prowl so he could type.

Coy_Yotie: Hey GL, if it isn't too much to ask... I'm going to work in a bit, so I'm not sure I should leave them alone here. If its okay with you, or if you're not going out... mind if I drop these guys over and pick them up later?

Prowl laughed. "Aw geez, we're like kids!" He pointed out. "In that case, I gotta take a shower. No damn way am I gonna meet up with them smelling like sweat, dirt and blood."

"Yeah, I smell like the alley, and my uniform's a little dirty..." Cassy gestured at her school uniform, which had been stained with muddy water and rain from the alley she was in before she appeared in this world.

"I too do not wish to smell so foul amidst the presence of women or men for that matter. It would be most offensive to our new comrades." Giro said, sniffing himself. He smelled of battle, blood and steel.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
GL: Mizuki: Aww...thank you. That would be great meeting each other. It's no fun talking over here. XD

Mika lean closer to Mizuki and answer Ray's inquiries.

GL: To Yotie. You can send them over here. I have some manga works to finish. I'll give you my address, but make sure they have some skills to come over here secretly, out from human sight to avoid unexpected problems. *hehe*

She type her apartment and room address to give it to Ray.

GL: It would be pleasure meeting each other, and I'm sure Mizuki and Ryo think the same.

Mika winks to them.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Coy_Yotie: That'd be great GL! I'll send them over as soon as we all get a shower!

Ray typed happily. "You guys okay with that?" He asked them. They all all nodded, agreeing. "Settled then!" He laughed, took the address down, and went back to typing.

Coy_Yotie: Well then, I gotta log out now, see you in thirty minutes huh! Thanks again!
Coy_Yotie has Signed Out

"So... we got a problem." Ray said suddenly.

"What?" Cassy asked.

"Well, y'see..." Ray explained. "I'm sorta' trying to save up so I can buy a new computer, so I'm cutting down on bills... if you all take a shower, my water bill will hit the roof, and it'll take so long, I'll get late..." He said, a little nervously.

"Why do I knot like where this is going?" Prowl grumbled.

"Well..." Ray rubbed the back of his head. "I'd really, really appreciate it if we all showered together and cut back on my water expenses and the time I need to get to work. Please." He stammered.

Cas, Giro and Prowl said nothing for a moment.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika turned off the webcam and set the messenger status as 'Away' like usual. Mizuki and Ryo already took a shower before they appeared in this world as mentioned in the manga.

"While waiting for the trio, you can do as you wish like watching TV. Meanwhile, I need to get back to work to finish another issue of your mangas." Mika said while putting all the chairs on its original place. Mizuki and Ryo nodded as stepped out of the room, leaving their creator to do her job.

"Hmm...should I continue...or stop.." Mika refers to the manga about Mizuki and Ryo who seeking a true love. After a moment of self-brainstorming, she prefer to stop drawing the manga temporarily, leaving the story hanging up. She will sent a notice to publication agency regarding of her decision to stop publish a manga temporarily. This current moment, it's a good time to finish all the incoming art commissions that still in the 'Pending' box.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds