Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Ray's Apartment]

Ray laughed and resumed his typing.

Coy_Yotie: Same here, made dinner, got groceries, was thinking of ordering pizza. XD I got writers block again. Are you doing anything later?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Mika's Apartment]

GL: On my side, yes, there's some work to do, especially drawing for next issue of "The Mystery". But I put that aside for a while because I want to draw my characters on the wall in my room. *hehe* Why, still stuck with your writings?

Mika take a quiet slurp of the ramen.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Coy_Yotie: Haha, drawing them on your wall? That's cool! They say a picture is worth a thousand words... and that's all I have to visualize my characters by, thousands of words.

Ray typed and flicked the TV on. He loved cartoons and anime.

Coy_Yotie: Must be awesome being an artist like you. I wish I could draw lol. It'd be nice to see my characters faces other than as words pictures in my head. Gah- I'm stuck in this romance scene... I'm not too good with lovey dovey stuff, but my "fans" want some romantic drama with my horror. ROTFL.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
GL: Sometimes it depends on that person. They have their own preferences of how to visualize. For me, yes, a picture is worth with thousands of words. I also didn't like to read long texts. lol

Mika spin the chopsticks to pick up the last part of ramen and eats it.

GL: I know it's good to be artist in drawing pictures and mangas, but it's a tiring job and time-consuming. On the other side, it's much better rather than doing nothing. XD Romantic scene, huh? Hmm...maybe I can help you giving some ideas. :3
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ray smirked at himself as he helped himself to some fried rice.

Coy_Yotie: Oh could you? I do enjoy your mangas' plots. Here's where I'm stuck... My side character, Giro, worked his way up to a main character status, and well, he used to be rather evil... and he's not supposed to know how to love. BUT he meets this battle-maiden while he escaped and I have NO idea what to do to get either of them to... you know... fall in love.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika take a gulp of a glass of milk, before letting out a long sigh, feeling stuffed.

GL: When It comes to a normal storyline, the development especially fall in love may take some time, probably up to 6-8 long chapters for each character to make their first move. If you put this in detail, the fans able to follow and willing to wait for next release to see the story development. But... *blushes* if you implement the erotic scene, one chapter is enough. It's not recommended because it may reduce your sales by near future. You can refer my manga for guidance. XD
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Coy_Yotie: Heh. Makes sense. I can't make an erotic scene though, the dude's a genophobe. You know... scared of sex. XD But yeah, you're right. Maybe I can have him join her, and they fall in love... slowly. God, all this talk about love and sex's making me lonely. And slightly horny.

Ray typed casually and ate another spoonful of rice and meat.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika typed slowly while blushing from his statement.

GL: It can't be helped... already getting used of being lonely... XD

Mika bring the empty bowl and glass to the kitchen, as well as cleaning all the stuffs that left. She don't want to admit especially to her online friend that she really feel lonely since her parents passed away. Usually she draw a manga or pictures, chatting and sometimes take a walk at nearby park to cure her loneliness.

As the day turns dark, she strip her shirt and jeans before tossed it into the washing machine, exposing her fairy skin and perfect figure, leaving only her lace panties and bra. It's her usual habit of wearing only bra and panties at night especially during hot days.

Mika turn on the lights at kitchen and return back to her room, so she can start drawing her characters on the wall.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ray grinned.

Coy_Yotie: Heh... you're really strong.

That was the last thing he typed before he got back to watching his favorite anime. When the episode ended, he did the dishes, took a cold shower where he got some (sexual) release, and went back to typing up his three stories. When he got a block on one, he moved to another, then when he got back to the first one, the block was usually resolved.

The Chronicles of Neo-Midgard: The Tale of Two Brothers

Giro was about to meet a gruesome death just after he had started to feel love again.

On Darkest Nights the Rain Falls Silent

Cassy was cornered and about to be brutally raped. Again. She was prepared for it.

Cries of the Hunter

Prowl was being tortured so he would tell his captors everything about his comrades, but he wouldn't speak.

Ray rubbed his forehead, stuck once more. Its been two years since his parents kicked him out of their house and told him to go do what ever. He acted indifferent about it, but it hurt him deeply. He projected his pain and loneliness to his characters' situations. Suddenly, he stood up.

"Say something- anything- you guys- yell at me- shout at me- say something you silent muses!! You've been with me for years! Just talk to me, PLEASE!!" Ray roared at the screens suddenly, sweeping his writing materials off his desk.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Mika's Apartment]

Just before she draw Mizuki on the wall near her computer, she heard something strange and quickly looking around. "...Maybe it's just my imagination..." Mika sigh softly as began drawing the outline of Mizuki, the wingless dragon. Based on her stories, Mizuki and her other character, Ryo not yet fall in love with any sided characters and still doing their own stuffs.

Once Mika done for Mizuki, she moving on drawing Ryo, a femboy-looking male wolf. She even didn't know why she pick this character to be used in her story at the first place. Maybe it's because he's..unique in terms of female-looking appearance and gentle personality. He's the center of attention especially from males and females because of he's pretty sexy.

"Now for the fun part..." Mika rub her palms happily and open the newly-bought colour paint, took a paint brush and began applying the base colour for both characters.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds