Join our server on Discord

The world that never was (Altima/western dude who comes from a cold, desolate place)
**Strange universe**

Ishana stood by Altima's side, sighing in relief. The arrow had meely pierce the skin, not peircing deep enough to do any harm. He however, remained unconscious. She suddenly heard voices behind her, and turned. "Quiedran ilse jou?" she asked them. (Basically, in Gaia, the common language is something else entirely than the english your guys know, so just think of what I was typing before as merely a translation of what they were speaking, since the whole time she was speaking in an old tongue). "von med quiedran ilse JOU?!" She asked again, drawing a blade, as she hovered over Altima, teeth barred.

Sardan approached her, and immetiately spotted Brandon, due to his foreign, intimidating armor. he drew his spear, and pointed it at him, and growled. "Don ilse jou aledia?"

**Terra**

Rax finally finished his meal, and exited the diner, and began his trek towards the gunfire.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon laid his ears back, and raised his assault rifle.

"IN THE NAME OF THE TERRAN MARINE CORPS, DROP THE WEAPON AND PUT YOUR PAWS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!!!" he shouted, a small red laser shooting out from his dot-sight, making a small red dot on the other soldier's chest.

The others turned, and raised their weapons. The two snipers jumped behind the truck, Diesel stood his ground, as Duke stepped forward. His weapon was very short ranged, but proved devastating against hordes of enemies. It was basically a cross between a Minigun and a Shotgun, capable of delivering a nonstop wall of razor-sharp projectiles.

"I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPON!!" Brandon ordered a second time.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ishana turned towards Sardan, and whispered soemthing. For a moment, they had a conversation in their own language, before Sarran spoke up.

"You.... not speak... coming?" Sardran said slowly, cleary trying hard to speak in this foreign language.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Diesel waved at the other soldiers, motioning for them to lower their weapons.

"See if you can find out what the Hell happened." Brandon told him quietly, as he stuck his assault rifle back in the holster on his thigh.

Diesel nodded, and set his weapon on the ground, raising his paws up to show them he wasn't armed.

"I'm General Diesel." He said slowly, pointing to himself, "We're from Terra. Do you know Terra?"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ishana looked puzzled. "Terra? what that?" she asked. She turned to look at Altima, who still remained unconscious, bit still breathing. "Please, our friend hurt. Have.... err... supplies?" she asked.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Diesel nodded, and looked towards Zach, nodding and pointing.

Zach understood, and leapt over the transport, unstrapping a small box from his side.

He crouched down low next to Altima. From the small box, he pulled out a syringe-like object, filled with a silver fluid.

"Nanobots" he said, holding the syringe up for Ishana to see. He began squirting the nanobots into the wounds, letting them repair the damage.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Err... what is nah-know bawts?" she asked, as she looked at the needle, feeling slightly uncomfortable, but the mroe that strange fluid went into Altima, the less he groaned, and it seemed as if his wounds were healing at an incredible rate, so she did nothing but watch.

Sardan wandered off, searching for any other comrads. After going back to where their camp should have been, he realized, nothing was THERE, at all. Save for empty grounds, and trees that moved, but did not rustle, nothing else was there. no tents, no weapons, no burns, no bodies, no blood.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.