Join our server on Discord

Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray
Prowl looks at his paws, his fingers weren't long enough. He looked at Giro's larger paws, and his fingers were sort of thick with mean looking claws on them. Not something you'd want up your rectal cavity, even with the soft-looking pads on his palms and fingers. Those claws looked like he actually used them.

"We'll try fingers first. I guess... someone's going to hafta help out." Giro shrugged. He was oblivious to what he was obviously supposed to use.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Altima shrugged. "Thoguht you guys said Fingers were too short?" he muttered, as he looked a little troubled. "Uhm... yeah... it'd be kinda weird to just finger myself in frotn of you guys... so yeah.."

Rax groaned, as he waited. "All right, so lube your fingers up, and dig around? I aint going to stick my finger up either of your butts, I'll do my own.." he muttered. "You gonna use the lube?" he finally asked.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"Well that's the whole point, lubing it up so it slips out even if you can't reach." Prowl said. "And you won't be able to reach much by yourself."

"Well if ya think you can do it by yourself, go on. We'll turn around n' you can dig around in there n' see if it falls out." Giro said, turning his back on the rest and sitting on the ground, thinking of ways to get the invader inside him out.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Rax shrugged, a she took the bottle, squirted some lubricant on his finger, removed his pants, and winced, as he prdded the tip of his finger against his tailhole. The lube felt cold, compared to the rest of the room. "ooh..." he groaned, as he slid it in little by little, rubbing it all along his inner anal walls, groaning in displeasure.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Like Giro, Prowl turned his back on Rax and tried to think. It wasn't really helping as Rax's disgruntled grunts and groans distracted him. His eyes occasionally traveled around the room, bored and curious. He was surprised to see Giro unzip himself, but disregarded it as it was hot in the room, and maybe Giro was feeling hot too, and like Prowl, wanted to get down to his boxers. But Giro didn't take his pants off, he wasn't even wearing underwear. Giro undid his pants only to examine his rather thick sheath, looking at it as if it were part of some sort of plan he was going to put into order. He squeezed it a little, then prodded the moist opening at the top.

Prowl turned his back on Giro too, shaking his head. "Geez..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Finally, after a moment, Rax reached in a sdeep as he could, but STILL couldn't even feel the foreign object. "Damnit... I can't reahc it.." he groaned, as he pulled his finegr out, having finisehd lubricating. "ugh.." he mutered, as he walked towards a dark corner, squatted, and began pushing. After a mnute or two, and a few "Wet" farts, Rax fell on his ass. "Not... not helping, much... we..." he muttered, as he shuddered "need to reach deeper... and the only thing long enough to reach... is our cocks..." and with that, he gagged a little, not in a disgusting way, but more of a vocal way.

"Oh... shit.." Altima said, as he remained quietly. "You sure that's what we have to do? rape eahc other?" he asked, wiping mroe sweat off his brow. Altima panted. It must have been at least 90 degrees by now.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

That seemed to catch Giro off guard. "What? I can't do that, its against everythin' I believe in." He stated.

"Well... put your cock away then!" Prowl growled, not really comfortable with what Giro was doing. He was sweating now, the sweat matting his fur a little. He was getting a little irate.

"Its not like I was playin' with it or anythin'. I was just comparin' my natural lubricant with my saliva, in case we run outta' lube." Giro stated, not even paying attention. He was aware that the heat was increasing, but it didn't bother him like it did the others. He carefully slipped a finger into his sheath, weary of his claw, and moved it around a little before pulling it back out. A thick strand of the natural lubricant his sheath excreted connected the dark gray, moist, fleshy opening with a finger pad. He licked his other finger, and compared their thickness, slickness, and viscous-ness.

"Still... its either we try and rape the keys out of each other with our cocks-" Prowl muttered.

"Which I'm not doing." Giro stated. "Really, I'd rather die than have sex with someone I don't love."

"What, its not like your tongue's long enough to-" Prowl growled, but froze as Giro slid his powerful tongue out of his muzzle. It was about 15 or 16 inches long, dexterous and strong.

"Yeah, it is." Giro said casually. "I'm sorta cursed. If I do it with someone I don't love, I... well, it hurts me. Unless I don't count it as sex. Pretend its part'a a job I need to do."

"So you'd rather die huh? What if WE die?" Prowl asked.

"...Well... I'd rather die then have someone die because of me." Giro said. "I'll do what ever."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"oh, god..." Rax groaned. "I... I can;t do it! sseriously... you guys go ahead, and do eahc other, if you want, I'll stay here and die, if I have to..." he complained.

Altima shuddered. "Well, not counting rax, who's gonna take it first, then?" he asked, as he slowly slid his pants off. He had his boxers remaining, as he began to strip his shirt off.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"Its gonna be a pretty slow death." Giro said. "But I'm not gonna' do anything if he wants to die, less rape the better."

"I think we gotta think this through." Prowl chimed in. "...Uh... how big are you guys?" He asked awkwardly.

"It don't matter. I'm using my tongue." Giro replied.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Errh, I'm pretty thick... 2 inches... about 11 inches long... so yeah...." Altima explained, as he blushed. He couldn'thelp but be turne don. his dragon-cock slowly slid out an inch, as he anticipated being yiffed, and yiffing.

Rax muttered. "9 inches... 1 inch thick, 3 around the knot..."
Digimon P&P RPG forum.