Join our server on Discord

Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray
Okay, the plot starts like this:

Everyone wakes up and they're in an unfamiliar area. Outside is a molten wasteland unknown to them with zombies and monsters and what ever. Inside, is a pretty nice condominium with glass walls. Everyone's trying to figure out where they are, how they got there, and how they can get out.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
sounds like a good plan... so.. ladies first...

and Fan-boys second.... :P
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
[Basement]

Prowler's eyelids twitched and he opened them halfway, blinking the blurriness away. He sat up and rubbed his forehead. "What the hell happened?" The coyote groaned to himself.

"That's what I wanted ta' know." Said a gruff, course voice behind him.

Prowl's head snapped up toward the voice's general direction, and he spotted an Anthro Gray Wolf leaning against the windowsill. "Who're you?"

"Name's Giro." Said the wolf.

"Where are we?"

"Search me."

"...Why're we chained to each other?"

"I know. Kinda gay, eh?"

"Oh hell yeah."

[Women's Sleeping Quarters]

"This room is pink." Kendra said out loud. "God, how stereotypically female can this architect be? Its freaking sexist."

Lilly merely giggled and sat up, having woken up a few minutes ago. "I like your boobs!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*basement*

"nhhh....."

"hello? Who's THERE?! Show your self! ... Ow!"

"Hunh?' Altima opened his eyes slowly, his ehad hurt. He rose a claw to feel his ehad, and at the same time, a rattle of chains could be heard. He looked at his wrist, and noticed a long chain trailing away. He was cuffed to soemthing. He sat up, and saw a shadow figure ahead. "Who're you?" he asked.

"Rax." Said the dark figured.

"Altima" the grey dragon muttered, as he tried to focus. No good, the room was too dark, the only light source reflecting onto a puddle in between them. what the hell's going on?

**womens quarters**

Lizzy quietly(and rather cutely) snored as she turned over onto her side. "mh..." she murmered in ehr sleep, as she curled up into a ball.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

[Basement]

"Anyone else here?" Prowl called out.

"Two." Giro replied, his golden-yellow eyes seeming to glow a little in the dark. "Hey bud. You got any idea where we are?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
**basement**

"Who me?" Altima muttered, as he pulled at the chain on his wrist. "Hell no... all I know was I was at home, about to go to sleep, and then nothing..." he muttered.

Rax on the other hand, was wandering around, crawling on the floor. "There's gotta be something here we can use..." he muttered, as he groped all around the floor, until his paw came across something hard. "Hey guys.. I think I found soemthing!" he spoke so suddenly, that it echoed loudly in the basement. "oops.." he muttered, as he sat up, and felt all along the edges of the object. He soon realised there were buttons on the side. He hit one of them, and a recording turned on, a message playing throught speakers in the room...
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Prowl grunted. "Aw goddamnit... one moment I'm getting smashed, the second I wake up in some S&M nightmare." He mumbled.

Giro's ears perked. "Sh. Our captor's got a message."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Greetings, gentlemen. I am sure you don't know who you all are, or where you are, or even what is about to happen. I may not be the person to answer those questions, as ultimately, you will all have to learn that for yourself. I will, however, tell you what you must do, if you are to escape this place alive. Within this room, is a bottle of lubrication. It is not Neccesary to your survival, but you may find that it could help in your escape form this room." The voice went silent, and for a moment, the entire room was engulfed in an eerie silence, that chilled to the bone. Suddenly, Altima spoke up.

"Get out? heh, what an idiot... just open the door..." Altima said, as he jumped to his feet, and felt along the wall, until he came across a door handle. "Found it!" he said, as he turned the knob, and pushed into the door, but it wouldn't give. "What the hell?!" he grunted, as she shoved the door, but it wouldn't bulge.

"... I take it by now you've found the door, which, as you also may have discovered, is locked. Which now brings me to what I wanted to talk about. I want to play a game. Do not fear, as this game isn't very complicated, and it won't be life threatening in any way, shape, or form. 'The key to your escape is hidden within a dark hole, of 4'. When you solve that riddle, you may find the way out. Oh and, as I said before, that lubrication ma be the key to your escape, just be warned that you may not have enough to get you out without a considrable amount of pain endured..." and with that, the tape player stopped, the film finished.

".. okay.. so... creepy voice tells us to look for a dark hole... huh... shouldn't be that hard? this room is DARK!" Rax muttered, as he stood up, and looked around.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"A dark hole..." Giro murmured, his eyes glowing just a brighter shade of gold, his sclera turning black. "I don't see any dark holes, unless you count the keyhole, or some cracks on the walls."

Prowl on the other hand, looked disturbed. His mind pieced things together already: Lubricant? Dark hole? Of four? Four inches in a dark hole, needing lubricant to help ease it out. "Uhm, guys? Bad news..." He cleared his throat. "-I think the key's up our freaking asses."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Altima immediately began searching the walls for cracks. he was so busy feeling te walls that he didn't pay attention. "yeah yeah, if you think so, go look there.." he muttered to Prowl, as he continued to feel the walls.

Meanwhile, Rax was sitting back, being too lazy to do anything. When he heard Prowl say that, he jumped a little. "Whoa whoa! did you just say our asses? what the fuck... wha do you mean it's in..." and as he was about to say it, he gave it some thought. He "pushed" with his anal muscles, and FELT something there. He stared wide eyed straight ahead, not moving. Oh god... hell no.... he thought, as he shivered, and remained quiet.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.