Join our server on Discord

Digimon DVD's for sale.
He had his internet privileges taken off him.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Does anyone know how to disable or learn a windows vista admin password? This is what's keeping me from the net on my PC. I have such a cunt for an adoptive mother...
i got seasons 1 and 3 off of thepiratebay but i cant find season 2. can any one help
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
You don't want Season 2 in English. You DON'T.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Why? If I'm not mistaken there really isn't much of a choice.
(12-31-2008 12:09 PM)digidv85 Wrote: I mean if you guys have found a fast and free site feel free to share it cause I haven't found anything worth the effort.

www.thepiratebay.org is a great place.
you gotta have bittorent though
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
(03-31-2009 11:49 AM)Harie Krauzer Wrote: Why? If I'm not mistaken there really isn't much of a choice.

Why? Because the English dubs of Adventure and Adventure 02 are just plain horrible. Too many reasons to list, here.

Adventure 01's Japanese is fully subtitled, and Adventure 02 is up to episode 21, subtitled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
By all means, I don't want to sound rude, but where did you find 01 fully subtitled? The farthest I've seen done is episode 47. I've been going through the first season again, and I would like to see those last few episodes in Japanese with subtitles once I get there.
I could have sworn I saw 48 somewhere...

Ryuu_Rogue, who has been dubbing the series, just dropped it recently, at Episode 47. Gave no reason, either. *shrug*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
here is alink to the first 30 episode of season 2 subbed

http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=183010
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army