Join our server on Discord

About my Summer...
Hey there people, local buff god of dragons just keeping up with personal events. Thought you'd like to hear what I'm up to lately-

Remember my summer job, being an additionist at my uncle's restbar at the seaside? I'm sure Wise does. I remember him telling me it was something he'd like to do.

Well, this is my third season working there, and there's been a few changes to my position, nothing that really kept anything away from the concept of taking care of the things at the restaurant's data base, but there are a few major things. Here's a list!

- For first, I'm now leading at the cash register with a rookie where I used to be last two summers. Got loads of responsability now!

- I'm half technician and half-everything in the restbar.

- Additionally to taking care of the waiters and waitresses' orders and the bill creation/oprganization/printing, and collecting the money, I now administer the balneary's inventories, stock, and its purchases' history and prepare reports and keep logs.

- I keep being called 'shorty' for some reason, but there's a lot of new people.

- My working hours have jumped from 8 to 11 ever since my last two summers. <- This is why I won't be able to be on so often around here or practically anywhere I would like to (Including DaD and MSN). Basically, all my day is, is to wake up at 7 AM, have a shower, leave for Carilo and then come back at 8:30 PM or so. Right now parents are away to spend New Year in Bragado where the other part of my family is, so I'm alone with my sister at home, so I waste most of my free time cooking and taking care of the chores she doesn't do.

- On the bright side, my salary jumped to 2,700 pesos (900 dollars for you guys) a month, not counting any possible pluses if I keep up the good work!

Won't be on so much, it's regrettable... I keep getting ideas to write stuff, and I really miss the fact I can't spend time with friends either online or out since all I basically can do here is eat, chat a while and go sleep. (Right now it's Midnight, I should be asleep for instance).

For the Zanea's Tales 2 players, don't worry, this doesn't mean it won't continue until my work season is over. But hey, we need holidays to go first! We'll continue battling then!

Other than that, I miss Lily- she sent me a quick PM a few days ago though. She's alive! :0 Nah, j/k. We miss you cutie!

And uh... if anybody wants to talk or anything, you know you can reach me by PM or IM!

So... mrrr? Can I have a Pie?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Remember my summer job, being an additionist at my uncle's restbar at the seaside? I'm sure Wise does. I remember him telling me it was something he'd like to do.
I remember it, but I don't think I said it was something I wanted to do, just something I probably could do if I had to. Glad to hear you're moving up in the business. These are tough times worldwide for finding and holding down jobs, so make the most of it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(12-29-2008 12:03 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So... mrrr? Can I have a Pie?

A pie made of win, sexy orcas, and synthetic blueberries made of 105% toxic chemicals, coming up!

You deserve it for workin' so hard!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Glad to know you are doing well and hope that it will lead to brighter days dude. *hugs instead of pie.* <3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I remember it, but I don't think I said it was something I wanted to do, just something I probably could do if I had to. Glad to hear you're moving up in the business. These are tough times worldwide for finding and holding down jobs, so make the most of it.

When I have time I'll make sure to track that quote and make you see it through! I'm 95% sure you said it was a job you liked!

Quote:A pie made of win, sexy orcas, and synthetic blueberries made of 105% toxic chemicals, coming up!

Yay! A reason to fall down unconscious for an undetermined amount of time! *Noms*

Quote:Glad to know you are doing well and hope that it will lead to brighter days dude. *hugs instead of pie.* <3

Thanks! Today wasn't bright, many clouds everywhere, and the client amount sucked, but it's still December! January will be better.

Gotta admit having to come back to take care of the pets and dinner is getting tough, I'm gonna have to chew on my sister soon lol. Lazy bum! But oh well, at least she can wash clothes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-29-2008 03:30 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote:
(12-29-2008 12:03 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So... mrrr? Can I have a Pie?

A pie made of win, sexy orcas, and synthetic blueberries made of 105% toxic chemicals, coming up!

You deserve it for workin' so hard!
PUMPKIN PIE is better hands DOWN! D:
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Weird.....God of dragons and your not a god of me. XD

Anyway keep it up man and i am sure you will pull more through. Though my summer is just going to be "Study study study."
Hey! My religion's free, and I take care of my pets well! I mean er- my worshippers of course! :3

And wow, it's all backwards! My year will be study study study, although right now it's work work work!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-06-2009 09:12 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Hey! My religion's free, and I take care of my pets well! I mean er- my worshippers of course! :3

And wow, it's all backwards! My year will be study study study, although right now it's work work work!

XD i am not the keenest of any religon. Though i do beleive in one purpose of living. But thats a different thread.

Also want me to make you feel better? I got exsams next week. I am going to bomb the Biology exsam. I wont Algrebra though. Mwhahaha school has nothing on me.....yet. >_>

Also your pets must be cute if they are dragons. I know bangaa's arent dragons but they are definatly handsome warriors XD. Enjoy the work man. I start getting paid very very very soon. YESH i will be close to a new computer in no time!
Mines is study, play, draw... @_@; Playing is what normally keeps me motivated...sometimes it doesn't work....>_<;

and BANGAAS is not hot looking...just cool looking just not hot to me. pth.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)