Join our server on Discord

Just the Usual (Armadimon/Gomamon/Bayleef)
Disclaimer: Nicobay owns his characters, Digimon and Pokemon are owned by a ridiculous amount of people and companies. Story is mine. No touchie!

Son of Disclaimer: This story involve gay sex between non-human creatures. If this is a problem for you... What the fuck are you doing on this site anyway??

Author's commentary: (A) This is a commission/exchange with Nicobay, a fur whose character, a Bayleef, is a HUGE slut. (No I'm not actually "open" for commissions. Asking is probably the best way to guarantee you'll never get anything done.) It is long due: it's been in the work for about a moth and a half now, and was requested sometime about September. (B) These are NOT the actual Gomamon and Armadimon from the series! © I have to thank Argon Vile because his previous image of the same trio was great inspiration (even though it's hardly visible in the story itself :p).

------------------------------
JUST THE USUAL
------------------------------

Nicobay huffed. The day had not started well, and it looked like it was not going to get better anytime soon. He was annoyed. And horny. And that combination typically lead to him getting into trouble.

He had gotten home after another of those adventures that involved bribing people with sex. (Not that he got annoyed at the sex, mind you, but the rest of these adventures he could typically have done without.) So he had just gotten home and was in the bathroom. And that was when the universe thought it would be HI-LA-RI-OUS to throw open an interdimensional portal. On the toilet seat. Clearly, a god, somewhere, was pointing at a TV screen and laughing at him.

At least nobody had been there to witness his rather disgusting arrival, much less the embarrassing cleanup that followed. He wasn't sure whether to be thankful for that: the fastest he could find someone, the fastest he'd know which world he'd landed himself in and how to get back to his own. And that lead him to his current situation: lost in some sort of forest. A rather unusual forest, too; it had palm trees, pines, the occasional vending machines... yes, vending machines. He could not get them to give up anything, though. (Not that it annoyed him: why he, or anybody for that matter, would have wanted a plastic banana or a pumpkin seeds chewy bar to begin with was beyond him.)

The Bayleef paused to try and look around. He could see a vending machine somewhere on his left, and cursed at himself. Obviously he'd walked in a circle. Trying to avoid that he started walking only uphill, figuring he'd notice if it ever started going downhill, and would eventually find a spot with some sight. Before long he had found a slight trail and was following it. That was when he heard the giggling. People! His mouth widening into a smile, he strutted up the path toward the sounds, which slowly morphed into voices.

"I thought he'd never leave!" one said.

"Yeah, how obvious do we have to make it that we'd like-to-be-alone-thank-you-very-much?" the other sighed.

"Well..." there was a brief pause. Nicobay could tell without seeing that it was filled by a kiss. "Elecmon has been wanting a piece of your tail for a long time."

"I know, I know. Poor guy, you make it so hard for him," the first voice giggled.

"Am not! I've been very clear: there is no way I'm sharing this tail with anyone!" that was accompanied by a smacking sound.

Nico slowed down slightly as there started to be less talking and more kissing and moaning sounds. He was obviously going to be interrupting a rather intimate moment...

"Well, maybe I can just take a quick peak to see if it's not too bad, and if it is, I'll just go the other way?" he thought.

By then it was too late. He reached a bend and the trail opened into a sunny glade. Nico found a pair of creature snuggling and caressing each others that looked very much like a Seel and a Sandshrew, except the Seel was smaller than it should have been, and it had a... mohawk? He was so taken looking at them that he missed a rut in the road and tripped noisily, causing the surprised pair to fall over. The "Sandshrew" (despite the surface similarities, it was now obvious neither of them were Pokemon, first thing being they talked like humans, not Pokemon) helped him up.

"You all right?" it asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," the Pokemon answered, shaking his head.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" the "Seel" said in an ironic tone. "A peeping tom."

"Aww... Gomamon," the dasypodine creature said, confirming Nicobay's suspicion. "He just walked on us accidentally..."

The one named Gomamon shook his head.

"Don't be dafter than usual, Armadimon. Can't you smell it?"

The Pokemon blushed, further giving away his guiltiness as the armadillo creature took a few deep whiffs that would no doubt reveal his own arousal. The pair's own scents were distinct from his. He took the time to look them over. The body of the one called Gomamon was covered in a short, coarse white fur, with purple marks around his eyes and paws, which ended in long black claws. His eyes were a bright green and his head was topped by a violently orange mohawk firmly planted between two long, purple-tipped ears. Armadimon also had prominent palmate ears jutting from the sides of his head like the wings of a dragonfly. Unlike a Sandshrew, his underside was finely scaled and purple, and the edge of the shell covering his back and legs had a thickened white rim. His paws also ended in prominent claws, while his forehead bore a strange red crystal between two eyes the same color as his lover's.

Armadimon gave the seal a wide grin and Nicobay an almost... greedy look. The Pokemon's blush deepened.

"Wow, talk about one prying, horny fellow," the creature said. Then he extended a paw. "I'm Armadimon. You are?"

Nicobay was for a second stumped. He reached over a shook the offered paw weakly.

"Nicobay, but you can-- you can talk me-- err call me Nico," he stuttered.

"You're not a digimon?" Armadimon shook his head. "We gotta have a word with Gennai about those damn portal-thingies..."

"More importantly, what are we going to do with Mr. Queer Eye here?" the seal interjected with a huff.

"Well," his lover licked his lips, "I'm sure he wouldn't mind repaying us for what we lost..."

"No way!" came the objection. "I just told you I was not going to share you with anybody!"

Armadimon's lips curled into a smirk.

"Oh, nothing so crude! I just figured we could share him..."

Nico's blush turned his face into a tomato, but he couldn't help feeling a thrill deep down when he saw the other join in the smirk. He was even more embarrassed that he couldn't remember his name.

"And you are...?" the Bayleef asked.

"Gomamon!" the seal answered, suddenly bouncy and excited. "But don't worry, you won't need, or even be able to say it all that much!" he added cheekily.

With those words he had climbed over Nico, who had still been sprawled on the ground during all this exchange, and was now batting a dripping bit of flesh at the Pokemon's lips. At first Nico backed, but as Armadimon began to massage the engorged slit that kept the his member at bay, it became obvious he might as well try to enjoy himself. As he earned a enthusiastic squeal from the armored mammal by letting his thick, yellow penis slip out into eager paws, he began examining Gomamon's male organ, cupping the base into one tentacle and feeling two discrete orbs in a tight sack bellow it.

The flesh was very warm, its color slowly changing from a pale pink at the base where the sheath retracted to, to a bright red as the head mushroomed into an almost spherical shape. It looked like a lever or a lollipop, the head topped with a slitlike meatus. A few thick veins crossed each others on the soft skin. Nico planted a gentle, wet kiss on the thing and got a hissing moan in response.

"Oooh! Sensitive..." he realised.

Armadimon began to give small licks toward the top of the Pokemon's member, eliciting a moan from the plant creature. Nico could feel a low-hanging, heavy and wrinkled ballsack rubbing against his tail. The head of a fat, drippy member briefly grazed in a rather distracting way against his tailhole before, he assumed, its erection pulled it away. He just wanted to be pinned by the mammal now.

"Get going!" Gomamon groaned in an exasperated tone.

Humping, he promptly popped his member in Nicobay's wide, drooling mouth, where it proceeded to add even more fluid, forcing the Pokemon to let it cascade down over the crotch before he could swallow. When the streaks reached his stomach, an eager tongue began licking them between Gomamon's legs, occasionally making the digimon squirm when the lips and tongue encountered the seal's asshole. This made the whole underside of the digimon rub against Nico's penis. As the Bayleef attempted best as possible to keep his attention on pleasuring the cheeky digimon in his mouth, the other seemed to be intent on distracting him. Claws teased at his member's knot while those musky balls came back to tease his tail, a long, curling tongue suddenly attacking his tailhole as precum began to drool abundantly on his skin, prompting him to raise his tail so it could rub more proactively against the large, engorged orbs loosely nestled above. Gomamon slowly humped himself into the eager mouth, but the Pokemon was distracted, his tongue haphazardly moving and his sucking constantly forgotten thanks to the other digimon's ministrations.

The tongue inside his ass slowly, patiently turned him into a quivering pile of horny goo. When it pulled away to be replaced by what was obviously a hot, erect penis erupting incredible amounts of pre all over his anus, Nico couldn't help himself. He pulled out the penis and began masturbating it with two tentacles as he tried to peek a look around. His mouth gaped. At nearly seven inches long and one and a half in girth, the deep purple cylinder of erect flesh that practically hosed his ass with pre was nothing to scoff at for a creature that size. Armadimon gave him a cocky smile.

"There is a reason Gomamon won't share me with anybody."

A better look allowed the Pokemon to notice two rows of bumps on each sides, getting thicker as they got down the length, whereas at the top they met a ring going around the edge of the head. Gomamon, annoyed that his blowjob was still getting nowhere, grabbed Nico's head and again rammed his member in, this time managing to jam the head in the tight throat. Only the Bayleef's experience at the exercise prevented him from choking and gagging violently as the penis spurted more pre down his gullet. Just as the digimon pulled back, Armadimon went in. Nicobay's eyes clenched shut as a garbled roar of pleasure, muffled by the meat his tongue attempted to service, escaped his mouth.

The well-hung digimon was amazed by the ease with which the tight hole had accepted a good third of his length. Pulling back a bit, he braced himself and slammed the entire thing in, the operation further facilitated by the sheer amounts of pre that continually flowed from his cock. Before long, the violent, hungry humping left virtually no place in Nicobay's mind, making him squeak like a rubber toy everytime the bumps went in and deliciously teased his insides, and squeal in protest everytime the girth attempted to leave the ass that wouldn't let it. Growing further irritated by the lack of attention, Gomamon began to hump his mouth more forcefully, completely disregarding the Pokemon's well-being. Finally, he outright pulled out and began to systematically smack Nicobay about the face as he pathetically tried to catch the head back into his mouth.

"What does one need to do around here to get a proper sucking off?" the digimon asked.

His words were punctuated by the sounds of his wet head slapping against Nico's sweaty skin, the spurts that rapidly began to cover it in a sticky glaze, and the slapping of Armadimon's large balls against the Bayleef's flesh. The Pokemon gave a weak, apologetic smile.

"Sorryyygnh," he managed to groan between pants and moans, "but your... Ah!... friend is rather... ugnh... distracting..."

Gomamon persisted in his cock-smacking about of the other creature, apparently rather enjoying this display of power, until he froze, a proverbial lightbulb practically lighting above his head.

"Well, you know what they say: if you can't beat'em, join'em!" he exclaimed with a last teasing slap at the plant Pokemon's lips.

Armadimon and Nicobay both raised an eyebrow at the outburst. The armadillo recovered first, his grunts turning into words as he grinned and grinded. His every hip twist made Nicobay yearn for more; just enough more that he would be allowed to cum.

"That's a brilliant idea!" the armored mammal agreed boisterously. "And I'm sure our... Humpf!... new friend here won't have any trouble with it!"

When Gomamon started to climb down, fur matting down with Nicobay's own abundant pre, the Pokemon started to see where this was going and grinned back.

"Try me," he encouraged the pair as they settled side to side, his phrase turning into a moan when Armadimon pulled out of the loosened hole, followed by a small cascade of pre.

Both spurting heads were pressed against his waiting, gaping hole, making small squishes as they were pushed together. Nicobay grabbed his rear legs in his front ones to better spread himself and the pair finally pressed in.

"Holy sweat leaping Chimchars!"

The Pokemon's holler of pleasure rang through the forest and he was spread beyond belief by the twin cocks. The Digimon did not move immediately, relishing the renewed tightness. Gomamon gaped slightly, surprised as he actually was that it had gone so smoothly. He gave a very slight hump and Nicobay though he'd erupt right then and there as those two hot pieces of dripping flesh impaled him. Then both mammals started humping him wantonly and it was all he could do to keep his sanity as his screams of pleasure made birds fly out of trees. If there was anybody anywhere in that forest, they'd knew exactly when the two digimon moved back or forth, and with all the more reason when they both moved in together.

After nearly a minute Nicobay finally emerged from the daze of pleasure that had obscured his universe. He could have sworn he had actually orgasmed, but the amount of fluids on his chest and stomach, as tremendous as it looked, denied that. His forgotten tentacles laid there amidst the pre and drool, twitching gently under the pleasure. He stared at them blankly, still overwhelmed by the piledriving of his prostate and the stretching of his anus. Every little spine felt like a dagger of pleasure forced into his system. Eventually, he found the will to control the appendages again, as a vague idea had somehow managed to force its way at the forefront of his mind. The green serpents crawled their way through the abundant natural lubrication that slathered him before slowly moving around the two digimon.

Armadimon and Gomamon looked at this new development, intrigued, but not alarmed. Nicobay was no stranger in using his tentacles for sex and had no problem finding his targets. An inch of thick, green vine buried itself in each the two creature's asshole. The joint efforts of the seal and the armadillo had already pumped Nicobay with enough precum to make it feel as if somebody had orgasmed in him. Yet he might as well had been empty when his tentacles began moving back and forth, steadily deeper as their tips moved in circle. The armored Digimon threw his head back and yowled, surprising Nicobay and making his ass clench. Massive spurts began to jet forth inside him, having nowhere to go but deeper and sending Nicobay to new heights of delight. Armadimon's rhythm even went faster as the eruption seemed to know no end, constantly sending waves after waves of cum in the snug hole.

"He is a special piece, my little cum-pump, ain't he?" Gomamon moaned between two humps, his own ass clenching gently around Nicobay's vine.

"Lukario's spike, fuck!" Nicobay weakly managed, face covered in the impressive jets of pre his penis had sent all over it, "You say you don't want to share his tail?"

"Well, amongst others," the seal giggled back.

Meanwhile Armadimon, after a short lull, angled his body a bit so that every one of his bumps streaked against the plant Pokemon's prostate. His rhythm picked up rapidly, heavy balls making splashy sounds in the pre and cum that dripped non-stop from Nicobay's hole.

"Ugggnnnh," Nicobay groaned, "How long is he going to last?"

Gomamon somehow managed a pensive look..

"Knowing him, he's intending to outlast you, but he's got what's needed for at least two more like that."

Nicobay looked at the pair with a mix of disbelief, admiration and jealousy. Suddenly he wasn't quite as tempted to go back anymore... But what little thought he could conceive dissolved fast enough as the seal spasmed against his stomach and penis, ass tightly hugging the tentacle that naughtily stroked his prostate and made his cry out in pleasure. His member twitched and expelled a load that, because it could not go anywhere as deep as Armadimon's, promptly began to spill out the side and down the digimon's crotch as well as Nicobay's tail. This made Armadimon's still impressive pumping more noisy, with sloshing sounds filling the clearing.

His prostate still being forcefully stimulated to pump out more, Gomamon allowed himself to flop down on the larger Pokemon's underside, gently cuddling against the large penis with his head and getting the whole side of his face sticky with the pre. Moaning softly, he eventually propped himself up and nudged at Armadimon, who took several grunted humps before noticing his lover's demand for attention. Nicobay whined and wheezed pathetically, not wanting for it to be over already.

"I think our friend is being too noisy," the seal said, "We should plug the other end now, I think."

Armadimon grinned.

"Yeah! I want to see if his tongue is as good as those tentacles..."

Nicobay's eyes gleamed facetiously as a second tentacle suddenly joined the first in the yellow digimon's ass. Meanwhile, Gomamon had pulled out, causing more cum and pre to start cascading down from the gaping hole and prompting the Bayleef to clench down. He clambered over the yellow chest and slapped a dirty bit of flesh in Nicobay's face.

"Cleanup time!" he announced cheerfully. He then leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Don't stretch him too much!"

The first tentacle slid out of Armadimon's asshole and proceeded to delicately, but thoroughly massage the churning balls. Somewhat liberated from the distraction he represented, as the now digimon contented himself with having the Pokemon's ass snugly wrapped around his own member and simply gave long, gentle strokes to the penis before him while Gomamon's tailtip tickled the head, Nicobay was able to softly nurse the candy-like penis when it was dropped into his mouth. Soon he was dividing his efforts between stroking the two mammalians' prostates and assaulting the dirty member in his mouth, enticed by the hints of the digimon's taste hidden behind the overpowering one of Armadimon. Gomamon laid himself down on the Pokemon's large head and murred happily.

"Damn, he is good!"

The other digimon was panting and trembling, clearly itching to resume with his humping.

"Can I try it, please?" he whined obediently. "Pretty please?"

Nico himself could only acquiesce mentally to the request. He now desperately wanted to wrap his tongue around the huge member, to clean it, to taste their mixed flavors and that of the depths of his ass it carried, and to make it spurt all over his face.

"Hmmm..." Gomamon sighed in contentment. "When our friend will have shown us how much he wants you to."

The digimon had not finished his sentence his eyes were bulging out of their sockets. Mouth and throat muscle were feverishly at work stimulating him. Two wet tentacles incessantly squirmed inside the deep recess of his rear while another one circled the asshole, and all the other available ones massaged, squeezed, played with, tickled what dick or balls were not in Nicobay's mouth.

"Oh.. Oh...! OH!" the seal panted loudly, a massive jet of pre erupting in the eager orifice. He then looked over his shoulder. "He really does want you to try him out!"

Armadimon cried out in glee. His penis slid out of the gaping hole and was promptly followed by a massive flow of mixed pre and cums before Nicobay managed to shut it off. Gomamon got out of the way as the larger digimon rushed to straddle the plant Pokemon and, before Nico could even admire and drool over the glorious bit of flesh before him, plunged the entirety of the think in the open mouth. Fortunately, Nicobay's well-honed skill and accustomedness to such things prevented him choking on the spurting member as it reached into his throat more easily than a greased bolt in a nut, muffling any sounds besides the squeals of delight from Armadimon as he proceeded to hump the Pokemon's maw like it was just another sex toy. Fortunately, that did not keep the servicing creature from enjoying the potent mix of tastes thus carried. Each of them, those of the two cums, their pre-cums, and his own ass, seemed to magnify each others, resulting a positively head-swirling combination he could never get enough of, but which was all too soon washed away by his overeager tongue and throat, assisted by drool that began to drip down his face in generous amounts.

Gomamon nonchalantly looked upon the predicament heaped upon Nicobay before climbing onto the Bayleef's stomach to poke his penis at the already well-lubricated and stimulated asshole of the armadillo. Pulled up on his back flipper, he grasped at Armadimon's tail for support, further wrapping his own around the Pokemon's penis. It was much too large in relation to himself for actual penetration to be even under potential consideration, but the seal nonetheless greatly enjoyed the feeling of the slick head rubbing at his ass as well as the fluids seeping into his fur and soaking it thoroughly.

Armadimon appeared to greatly enjoy having both a tentacle and his lover's dick in his tailpipe. His ravaging of Nicobay's mouth became so intense the Pokemon could barely use his tongue on the flesh. The tentacle already up the digimon's ass, meanwhile curled to wrap around Gomamon's penis, providing the creature with the twin sensations of anal sex and masturbation, which he clearly enjoyed much if his loud moans and insistent wiggling of the ass against the massive penis were any indication.

Eventually, the armored digimon appeared to somewhat calm down, or rather become more taken with the sensations in his ass than those against his penis, and slowed down significantly in his penetration. As enjoyable as being so abused might have been for a slutty Pokemon like himself, Nicobay immediately took advantage of this to allow his tongue to demonstrate the extent of its skill. This was made all the more interesting once the Pokemon noticed that, clearly, the bumps were the most sensitive spots on Armadimon's penis. The flesh twitched teasingly inside his mouth and eventually Nicobay was overtaken.

He gurgled loudly around the yellow flesh as his seed exploded all over Gomamon, at first almost propelling the smaller creature off,s who nonetheless appreciated the sensation. Some of the powerful jets even penetrated the loose hole. The Pokemon spasmed in overwhelming pleasure, forcing the two digimon to brace until it was over.

"Looks like he enjoys that!" Armadimon stated the obvious.

"Well, what are you stopping for then?" Gomamon retorted, slapping his lover on the ass and groaning when it clamped down on him.

Nicobay was hardly given a chance to bask in his afterglow that Armadimon's energetic plowing resumed, but at least the mammal gave him a chance to have fun of his own this time. He allowed the pre to pool in his mouth and soon overflow it. His lips teased back at the spurting flesh, tentacles wrapped around the scrotum and squeezing, prodding it gently to make it give up its juices, but Gomamon was right: Armadimon was obviously intent on outlasting the Pokemon as long as possible.

The seal, meanwhile, continued to emphatically grind his cum-soaked ass against the oversensitive head, threatening Nicobay with another orgasmic explosion. Trying his best (which, given his nature, was not saying much) to ignore those sensations, he resumed stroking Armadimon's prostate and took the sizeable dick out of his mouth so he could suckle at the base while working the rest with his tentacles. Slowly, he climbed up the towering flesh, getting his face covered in fresh pre a third time while Armadimon humped the air, encouraged in this by the bolstering movements of Gomamon, who was now completely pulling out of the tight rear on every pull. Assistance from Nicobay's nimble appendages was possibly the only thing that allowed the shoves to go in smoothly every time as the movement, like Armadimon's, rapidly became more urgent.

"Are you ready?" Gomamon strained alongside a particularly forceful penetration.

"Ye...es! Yes! Oh Gennai's ballsack, YES!" the other digimon hollered and implored.

His cries of despair reverberated through the forest as his entire body shook violently under Gomamon's piledriving.

"Wait... Wait..." the seal panted between his moves.

And with each time Armadimon's begs grew louder, if that was even possible. Nicobay began to understand the dynamic of the pair and smirked, returning to intently deep throat the tasty bit of drippy flesh, tentacles rubbing at the rest. A low growl arose from the trapped digimon's throat, paralyzed by pleasure that he could not liberate. Gomamon's speech, meanwhile, disintegrated into inarticulate sounds until...

"Wa-argnh... Murgnhait... BlaAh- NOW!"

Nicobay urgently pulled off the yellow member when Gomamon's penis began pulsing against his tentacle.He wasn't worried about being unable to take the entire load; he'd seen worse before. What he wanted was to really feel it, and Armadimon did not disappoint. His maw hung open to release a lengthy howl of pleasure. Nicobay's muzzle was equally widely stretched, but in the expectative as he enthusiastically licked the flesh. After fractions of seconds that felt like millennia to the sex crazed Pokemon, the Digimon came, or more accurately flooded into his face.

It wasn't like the hosing Nicobay had been lead to expect from the previous orgasm. So strong the jet was it felt like a water hydrant had broken off in his face. The digimon's immensurable horniness at that precise moment had certainly all to do with it, but in spite of all his experience, the Pokemon was greatly impressed. The taste was all he had hoped for and more, and soon he found his mouth clamped over the head, tongue and lips at work on the rim, working as fast as possible to swallow all that gushed forth in continuously impressive amounts even after the initial flow had slowed.

Gomamon was riding the last of his own orgasm and mostly laying on the back of the armadillo. His hips did what little work he was still able of as he smirked tiredly at the Pokemon still hard at work swallowing up the last upswells of his lover. Eventually the flow actually slowed enough that Nicobay did not feel cheated pulling his mouth off and letting the rest spill stickily across his face and neck, leaving him bloated up and almost entirely caked with cum; his own and Armadimon's.

"That is why there is no way I'm sharing his ass," Gomamon smugly said.

Armadimon was already masturbating himself to full hardness when Nicobay answered.

"Well, I suppose I'll have to settle for this one end..." he said, his words already interspersed with loud slurps.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
Read it earlier today on FA. Great job :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Who is Armadimon? Do you mean Armadillomon?
(01-02-2009 11:35 AM)digidv85 Wrote: Who is Armadimon? Do you mean Armadillomon?

In the original (Japanese) Digimon, he was called "Armadimon". (Yes, it's Armadillomon.)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan