Join our server on Discord

Who's the fastest/speediest digimon?
Not all the digimon cards made it into the world of anime. Look him up sometime, he's a hawkmon evo, I think.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(12-31-2008 12:19 PM)Ghostiemon Wrote: A teleporting digimon technically would be the fastest as speed is measured by distance over time. Renamons teleportation is almost instantaneous, however I doubt she can use it over a long distance, she would likely use a series of teleports to move long distances. Both digimon move about light speed, but renamon hiys full speed at the snap of a finger, I imagine reaching light speed through muscle power would take a long time. Likely renamon would win in a race over a short distance due to her ability to reach to speed from the word go. Over a longer distance however my money would have to be on rinkmon, hes just running, renamon has to constantly find her next warp spot, this would probably slow her down.

Though rinkmon could never achieve light speed due to the lorentz factor, as his mass increased he would need more energy to go faster, as he did thishis mass would further increase. He would need an infite amount of energy. Which is why he travels sub lightspeed and why renamon would have to as well, even if she is teleporting somethings gotta move.

Oh and GMSG lightspeed equals a change in mass not weight. I doubt we would see much of a physical change.

Wow thats a good way of explainig what will hapen if you went as fast as the speed of light and i think your right rinkmon would beat anyone with enough space to gather enough momentum but it its a short race against somone like renamon she would win because as you said shw will instatnaiously reach her maximum speeed in a flash while rink mon needs to gather momentum first which slows him down (also if you look at rinkmon you can tell he was buitl for speed
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
The question is HOW does he do it? He's got freaking iceskates on! Have you ever tried to run in those?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sorry Ray, but he's a pile of data that exists outside a machine and can pile in more data to change it's shape and size, and you're asking why it's quick.

On the data thing though, why didn't anyone back up wizardmon?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
As far as Digimon seen in the series, Imperialdramon (in his normal form, not Fighter Mode or Paladin Mode) would seem to be the the fastest. Though he can't seem to to start and stop on a dime which is why he can't seem to use it in battle.

Now, if you count teleporting Digimon, then the series is vague on them. Vamdemon\Myotismon, Demon\Daemon and Mecuremon\Mecurymon and maybe Renemon have all been seen teleporting. It's implied that there is some sort of limit to how far they can teleport and that they have to charge the ability before using it, else they would just use it to avoid all attacks and appear behind their opponent.