Join our server on Discord

Who's the fastest/speediest digimon?
Mercurymon is just that fast. It looks like he's teleporting.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The fastest digimon officially is Rinkmon, he boasts near light speed.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Also, Raptordramon weights himself down with heavy armor since he goes so fast.
i agree with ghostiemon
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
....considering speed is determined by the amount of time it takes an object(or in this case, a digimon) to pass a certain point from a starting point(also known as acceleration), wouldn't digimon capable of teleportation be considered some of the fastest?

I mean, they can move from point a to point b in a split-second....

...but, if Rinkmon boasts speeds that can only be measured by comparing it to the speed of light, I'd say he's the fastest.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-30-2008 10:09 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: The fastest digimon officially is Rinkmon, he boasts near light speed.

If thats true, in 8 years time he's gonna be fatter then Guilmon at christmas...

Lightspeed = weight gain
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A teleporting digimon technically would be the fastest as speed is measured by distance over time. Renamons teleportation is almost instantaneous, however I doubt she can use it over a long distance, she would likely use a series of teleports to move long distances. Both digimon move about light speed, but renamon hiys full speed at the snap of a finger, I imagine reaching light speed through muscle power would take a long time. Likely renamon would win in a race over a short distance due to her ability to reach to speed from the word go. Over a longer distance however my money would have to be on rinkmon, hes just running, renamon has to constantly find her next warp spot, this would probably slow her down.

Though rinkmon could never achieve light speed due to the lorentz factor, as his mass increased he would need more energy to go faster, as he did thishis mass would further increase. He would need an infite amount of energy. Which is why he travels sub lightspeed and why renamon would have to as well, even if she is teleporting somethings gotta move.

Oh and GMSG lightspeed equals a change in mass not weight. I doubt we would see much of a physical change.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
@_@ wow. Now my head hurts.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Theory of something that confuses someone? Now this is a topic.
Too lazy to read the first page, aha.. I think it was confirmed that Mercurymon and UlforceVeedramon are classified as the fastest digimon in existence right?

Never heard of Rinkmon, huh..
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds